OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Happy to re-sign The French Battalion and The Brew Master. Brain Sieman is especially loving this! Sad to see Hardinstein go but he deserve the to get paid!

Do you guys think there's any real path for KD to get here? If not, I really hope he stays in the East.

Happy to re-sign The French Battalion and The Brew Master. Brain Sieman is especially loving this! Sad to see Hardinstein go but he deserve the to get paid!

Do you guys think there's any real path for KD to get here? If not, I really hope he stays in the East.
If it was possible to get kd, I have confidence that the front office can get it done. It may cost the clippers Paul George and others...

KD would have to specifically request it. Imo

It's official. John Wallets is a Clipper! Signed on for a 2 yr 13.2 Million deal! That's crazy that he still getting that kind of money!
All they are paying him is what he didn’t get in the buyout from Houston. That second year of the deal is still 50/50

surprised he had a tee under the blazer, expected a hoody

but good to see him there even with the awkward smile.. it tells me he is trying :lol:

Obviously happy that we have Kawhi but the NBA fan in me kind of wishes he could have stayed in SA. His robot personality was just perfect to take the torch from Duncan.

Dude has made a brand off of not having a brand :lol:

he was blaming PG for the bubble loss so im not surprised

mook is one of his bff’s so i figured he’d be there too

Boston Jr looked great yesterday. Love that he’s getting to the rim a little more. I think I even saw us run some of the sets that we usually run for PG too. 👀👀

Boston Jr looked great yesterday. Love that he’s getting to the rim a little more. I think I even saw us run some of the sets that we usually run for PG too. 👀👀
He gets tunnel vision sometimes, but he can score. Should keep getting better, especially if can add a little weight.

Jay Scrubb was a nice story last season, but I don’t see him making the training camp roaster. Too many other good wings on this team.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom