***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 17-11. Boo that!!!!

you'd think he's a k-pop star or something lol. I see his wife, Jon, and Sue, didn't they all fly on the same plane? :lol:

you'd think he's a k-pop star or something lol. I see his wife, Jon, and Sue, didn't they all fly on the same plane? :lol:

Teammates when they saw all the paparazzi...

Kel9Ap.gif

Flipped on the ST game and saw them promo the "win season tickets" contest that Spectrum is offering (edit: here's the contest, btw). Looked to see if I could enter even though I'm in Mass. cuz I figured I'd legit sell 5-6 games worth and fly out for a series every month or so. Turns out you need to enter in-store in the market, so oh well, BUT, in their contest rules (which apply to similar contests for the Rays and Yankees) I saw this:

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 5.49.39 PM.png

Yep, season tickets are more than 2x the price of the Jankees :lol:

Now, I dunno if that's because the seats are better, but $15k... yikes....
Thanks for sharing this. I entered the Jankee contest given I live 10 min away from Jankee Stadium :lol::lol: Would be a dope *** experience if I were to win them. I would go to a bunch of games and flip some if possible. I’m assuming they’re going to give you some promotional seats that are gonna be damn near impossible to sell lol. Prob give you bleacher tickets at Jankee for the season lol

I went to the Top of the Park store a couple days ago and that place is cooked. No Ohtani or Yamamoto gear. Employee said the Japanese clean out the stock in one day :smh: They need a store there dedicated to just Ohtani stuff :lol:

Back
Top Bottom