***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 21-13. The kid walks it off!!!.

Happy New Year! #NewYear #NewEra #ITFDB :pimp:

IMG_2966.jpeg

Anyone know of the dodgers store in Universo has them limiteds?

I PO but rather not wait.

I saw a recap of Hanley’s ‘13 season on IG, dude literally carried them to the playoffs that year. I didn’t realize they were dead last when he came back from the thumb injury. That team might’ve won it because he was tearing it up that playoffs, damn Joe Kelly.

lpheat22 lpheat22 that was the heart and sole of the team with how hot he was. When he got hit and said he was gonna be out I knew they were done. I was salty af the dodgers didn’t retaliate in that series either

I saw a recap of Hanley’s ‘13 season on IG, dude literally carried them to the playoffs that year. I didn’t realize they were dead last when he came back from the thumb injury. That team might’ve won it because he was tearing it up that playoffs, damn Joe Kelly.
Hanley was a monster until that shot to the ribs. ‘13 was Puig’s debut/ascension too. So damn fun, Vin had some bars too with the wild horse stuff lol

I was at the playoff game when Juan Uribe hit the homer for the lead. Damn stadium exploded. Ain’t felt that excitement since the Kobe game winner against suns

Pham was looking solid in the post season. Teo started off cold, figuratively and literally, in Seattle and I think he definitely has 30+ HR potential left in him. Defense isn’t great, but it’s definitely not embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom