***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 24-13. 5 in a row!!!

Not a surprise. Honestly this is probably the first season where I kinda don't care about the regular season...

As long as all the arms and the lineup is healthy for the postseason, that's all I care about.

That’s how I’m feeling. I’m seeing people in groups I’m in flipping out about regular season slumps and Ohtani not playing well. I don’t give a damn. I want them to earn their money in October.

This might be an unpopular take. But I do want more of a no nonsense approach from them this season though. I want that Kobe energy after they lost the 08 finals to Boston.

No little Freddie Freeman dances after hitting doubles or champagne showers for winning another NL West title. After getting swept by Arizona last year and the Padres debacle the prior October. After Betts and Freeman went 3 for 40 or so the last two Octobers, I’m indifferent toward all the silly celebrations while beating up on bad teams during the regular season.

That’s how I’m feeling. I’m seeing people in groups I’m in flipping out about regular season slumps and Ohtani not playing well. I don’t give a damn. I want them to earn their money in October.

This might be an unpopular take. But I do want more of a no nonsense approach from them this season though. I want that Kobe energy after they lost the 08 finals to Boston.

No little Freddie Freeman dances after hitting doubles or champagne showers for winning another NL West title. After getting swept by Arizona last year and the Padres debacle the prior October. After Betts and Freeman went 3 for 40 or so the last two Octobers, I’m indifferent toward all the silly celebrations while beating up on bad teams during the regular season.
I was gonna do the same thing if they brought back basically the same team. But adding Ohtani, Yamamoto, and Glasnow gave me new life. A rebirth. A new era. Enjoy the journey :pimp:

Me watching every Ohtani at bat until he hits a HR... :sick:

240_F_586926822_EBuPq88KApCM1vOUgqHGvzgxgwQlXQmt.jpg

You know the more I think about it...

Some of these BBQ joints would charge 40 bucks for something like that...so 10 bucks more for stadium food I guess isn't that bad....

But I'll continue to eat prior and after games....
Yeah, I think I paid more than $20 for a very average hot dog and nachos at Staples/Crypto. At least that BBQ plate looks good and like a solid amount of food.

Yeah, but paying someone 700 mil, that's a hard decision.
Side note, why isn't he being used as a pitcher as well? Did he say he didn't want to do that anymore?

Back
Top Bottom