Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

i can't find it anywhere and seems it's gone.

after that dismal rating last week, i hope the producers and writers are showing a better episode tonight. it's about time for them to answer some losties fans questions.

anyone still seeing this show tonight?

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

Last week's poor ratings probably had a lot to do with the fact that many were out for Valentine's day. The age-group of the core watchers are probably 20-35, which is the age where people go out and stuff.

As for "answering questions", there are way too many to be answered in just one season. Give it time. Last week's episode was a big chunk, I don't expect tonight's episode to be as crucial.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Dinkin' Flicka."​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
"Stranger in a Strange Land"
A power play ensues between Jack and The Others as Juliets future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, Kate, Sawyer and Karl continue on their journey away from Alcatraz."
And I'm Talking to Myself at Night
Because I Can't Forget

They moved it to a later timeslot too didn't they?

I'm still on Season 2 in the DVDs, so I can wait for answers till I get there :smile:
smile.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Quote:
They moved it to a later timeslot too didn't they?

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

where's ny and his insider info?

I wonder if the ratings measure how many people tivoed the program?

Can not wait for tonight. Thought last week was a great episode.

NY needs to come in and re-drop all the info that was lost in the other thread

i dont care what critics say, i liked last weeks episode
your opinion is good...for me to poop on
TEAM Are We Cool Yet?​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
i dont care what critics say, i liked last weeks episode
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Insider info: This ep will be Jack centered and focus on his tatoo. We will also find out about why the other have taken the kids and what happened to Cindy.

Quote:
after that dismal rating last week, i hope the producers and writers are showing a better episode tonight.
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
I'm Everywhere You Never Been And Better Than I Ever Been

1) I was going to bump the old thread a couple days ago but I didn't want it to seem like I was a postwhore or something. All I have to say now is NOOOOOOOOOOO, but I'll make a point to bump this thread on Monday so that it doesn't disappear by Wednesday.

2) Last week's episode was great. They were able to incorporate a completely fresh way of doing the flashback without ruining the show or betraying anything. I hope everyone else has noticed the numerous inconsistencies in the flashback. If he really did go back in time and relive those 2 days, Desmond did not do so in the usual way. Rooms flipped, posters blinked, numbers showed up, photos changed, arguments changed, etc. I don't think he was dreaming either though. The answer lies somewhere in between and probably explains a lot about Lost, but I don't feel like thinking too deeply about it right now. I'll just enjoy the episodes as they come.

3) The ratings are only so meaningful. This show can carry itself off DVD sales alone. Plus, a bunch of people either watched the episode early or downloaded it or watched it online at abc.com, and I don't think any of those groups are counted in the ratings.

4) Today's episode: I think in the preview they said that 3 questions will be answered tonight, and I think FlatbushFiyah23 already said what they are: Jack's tattoo, why the Others take the kids, and what happened to Cindy.

Of course, each answer will probably lead to a dozen new questions, but that's why we're all addicted to Lost in the first place.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
:wow:
eek.gif
Lost airs @ 7 pm EST here in Canada tonight
Damn, really? That means I should be watching it on my computer at around 8:20. 8:40 at the latest. :smokin
smokin.gif

i just read that dharma is actually an acronym:

Department of Heuristics And Research on Material Applications

Last weeks ep. was great. cant wait for tonights.

This just shows how many pointless and stupid threads are started everyday. That other LOST thread was goin places......cot damn it!!!
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

Quote:
2) Last week's episode was great. They were able to incorporate a completely fresh way of doing the flashback without ruining the show or betraying anything. I hope everyone else has noticed the numerous inconsistencies in the flashback. If he really did go back in time and relive those 2 days, Desmond did not do so in the usual way. Rooms flipped, posters blinked, numbers showed up, photos changed, arguments changed, etc. I don't think he was dreaming either though. The answer lies somewhere in between and probably explains a lot about Lost, but I don't feel like thinking too deeply about it right now. I'll just enjoy the episodes as they come.

3) The ratings are only so meaningful. This show can carry itself off DVD sales alone. Plus, a bunch of people either watched the episode early or downloaded it or watched it online at abc.com, and I don't think any of those groups are counted in the ratings.

Word. Last episode was great.

damn my thread is gone!?!
good @#%$ jamtrax for making a new one
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom