Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

concering this actual post, maybe someone can PM Meth or somebody to move this into the archives in about a week or so, and bring it back up a couple of weeks before the start of the new season. I know the archives are meant for more important stuff but its worth a shot
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

^ they probably wont bring it back...since they always try keep threads with a "100 page limit" or something like that.
oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

Quote:
most of you now believe Ben is telling the truth.
i ain't going there.
Ben is evil. period. he manipulates everything. period.

Each of the losties were brought to the island to serve a specific role, which will culminate to bring the Dharma Initative back to the island.

We just learned that Charlie, a musician, was brought to the island to disable the jamming device, which was programmed by a musician.

Ben said that if Jack makes contact with the ship, then everyone on the island will die.
The old lady in the jewelry store tells Desmond that if he doesn't go to the island and push the button and crash the plane, then 'we all die'.
I believe the old lady. The Dharma Initative must be reestablished in order to save the world.

Penny's communication with the Looking Glass suggests that she is at a facility that is the 'off island' counterpart to the looking glass.

agreed

Quote:
Nyknicks' comment about the "flash forward"... was
that it's Desmond-like (Btw, don't confirm or deny any
of this!)... I'm guessing it means the future is not written
in stone. Desmond is able to alter events to prevent
something from happening.... and I don't see why it's
not possible Jack can somehow how similar gifts.
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Did anyone notice when Jack was about to jump off the bridge the drawings on the floor? It was the same as the drawings on the wall of the swan hatch and inside Widmores office just everything is not colored in.

Also what is the "temple" that Ben told Richard Alpert to take the others to?! My guess is it has something to do with the four toed statue.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

For everyone who is still questioning things.

Like ive said before, and i cant give a clue any more obvious then this.

Jacks flashback(flashforward) is A LOT like Desmond's flashback where he "time travels".

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

^^when does Desmond "time travel"????.......... and can we get some scrren caps of the episodes, anyone?

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

nycknicks105 - now im just confused, if its very alike, how come desmond can remember going back in "time" and it seems like Jack didn't even experience these flash-forwards
hm?

Just saw it a minute ago....

:wow:
eek.gif
when Kate showed up at the airport.

Great way to end the season. Too bad they are cutting the season short and we have to wait until February, :frown:
frown.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

If Desmond's and Jack's visions are similar, then we're supposed to assume:

- Jack sees the flash-forwards.
- Jack will end up back home no matter what he does.
- Kate is hot (just had to add that in there).

Maybe Jack isn't preventing himself from going back home, but trying to alter things so he doesn't have to do whatever is causing his guilt. That may be one of the final things revealed on the show.

Quote:
^^when does Desmond "time travel"????..........
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
concering this actual post, maybe someone can PM Meth or somebody to move this into the archives in about a week or so, and bring it back up a couple of weeks before the start of the new season. I know the archives are meant for more important stuff but its worth a shot
s, and after that I don't care.

Quote:
Did anyone notice when Jack was about to jump off the bridge the drawings on the floor? It was the same as the drawings on the wall of the swan hatch and inside Widmores office just everything is not colored in.

Also what is the "temple" that Ben told Richard Alpert to take the others to?! My guess is it has something to do with the four toed statue.

I need to see that for myself (the drawings being the same), but that would be a nice clue. A lot of other things from the island have shown up in the flashbacks too. I know there's a theory in there somewhere but I haven't figured it out. And I really hope the temple stuff will show us more about the island.

Quote:
Like ive said before, and i cant give a clue any more obvious then this.

Jacks flashback(flashforward) is A LOT like Desmond's flashback where he "time travels".
[borat] NOT! [/borat].
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
When Charlie talks to Penny, she says, "How did you get this frequency?"

So we know the "incoming transmission" was from her, but why was she so surprised to get contact on that channel?

Could be that she is just surprised to be hearing a male's voice (Charlie). But that would indicate that she had been in contact with the island prior to the jamming signal going out.

Quote:
If Desmond's and Jack's visions are similar, then we're supposed to assume:

- Jack will end up back home no matter what he does.
- Kate is hot (just had to add that in there).

Maybe Jack isn't preventing himself from going back home, but trying to alter things so he doesn't have to do whatever is causing his guilt. That may be one of the final things revealed on the show.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:

Thus explaining why he's on drugs and his desire to get back to the island. He, like Desmond, is most likely unaware as to how he arrived in the future.

I wonder Jack's "event" is (Desmond'd was being hit on the head)?

Quote:

Have you or has anyone else (I don't have the time right now) rewatched the episode to confirm this?

Quote:
If you think about it, these births and island arrivals are spaced 1 generation apart. Generation 1: Ben is born and comes with Dharma to the island. Generation 2: Alex is born and Rousseau comes to the island. Generation 3: Aaron is born and the Losties come to the island. Generation 4: ?

I hope that a fourth generation isn't introduced. I don't believe that they'd spend three seasons to move forward three months and then spend the next three taking us forward 15 to 20 years.

Quote:
1. Are the kids that the Others took still on the Island?

Yes, they've appeared on the show at least a few times since they were kidnapped.

Quote:
2. Is Ben really Alex's father? Could it be Jack's dad?

No clue on Ben being her biological father, but I doubt it.

How did you tie Jack's dad to Rosseau?

you gusy r thinkign too much into jacks flash back and desmonds time travel.....its simple guys
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

^ r the kids the others took still on the island?
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

I to will grow a beard. At the rate that it is growing as of now it will take at least 3 years to have it Jack style.

I'm going to miss LOST so much.

Cindy was an OTHER before she got to the island if you think about.

Claire is so sexy.

It was a mental kinda time-travel type thing. The future isn't written in stone word to Heroes.

I was watching Madagascar and it reminded me somewhat of LOST.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

lol OMG ^ stuuuuu89 thats how i exactly thought about. and the other animals(the ones that want to eat them) the hostiles. lol.
it paralleled to LOST to much. lol
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

I think...

Jacob = the island.

Magic box like I said before is the island itself. I think if you really want it the Island/jacob will give it to you.

So If I was stuck in the island, I'll just keep :evil:
devil.gif
on jessica alba then Jacob might her to me... :pimp:
pimp.gif

oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

kate is so sexy. too bad its not comming back till feb. wednesday nights are going to be lonley.
Im Chinese and Mexican if that matters...

Back
Top Bottom