Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Its interesting that the security system is called Cerberus.

In Greek mythology, Cerberus is big @#%$ three-headed dog that guards the entrance to hell.

eek.gif

LOL.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Good episode tonight. I also find the French lady Danielle suspect, I don't think she should be trusted at all. Also, I don't know why but I'm thinking the hostiles = the losties and not the others. I don't know, just a thought.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

Sayid is the effin' dude.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

nycknicks105 - good contributions to these threads as always, much props man

:smokin
smokin.gif

I agree Sayid is that dude...he's my fav. character by far and I've been asking for weeks why he hasn't been more involved in this season...we finally got a look at him though and the ep was a good one last night.

Can't wait for next week :pimp:
pimp.gif
You Took a White Orchid
You Took a White Orchid Turned it Blue

heres a pic of the security system
eek.gif

trailer.jpg

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ pic dont work

Great show.
i know im not the only one who wnats to punch locke.

Im gettin fed up with his "i got a hunch" type decision making >:
mad.gif
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

hahaha....I glanced at the picture and thought to myself, "THERE"S UFO'S NOW!!!"....

"lol, it's my fault. You warned me. All I read was the first 2 words and it was enough."

That's how I felt....

Thus let me live, unheard, unknown/Thus unlamented let me die/Steal from the world, and not a stone/Tell where I lie

4 8 15 16 23 42
"STEVE NASH FOR MVP!!" -Round Mound of Rebound

omg! i just read the spoilers, tnx nyknicks. i'm excited to see that now

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Yo for the first time I missed an ep last night. But I watched the ep today at work...yes I am a Lost Junkie! Great ep! Where can I see next weeks preview?!
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

Quote:
However, now that I think about it, it's probably just like how Kate saw the horse--that's how Sayid saw the cat. I didn't make that connection at first.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

isnt the horse Kate saw really the black smoke?

also from what i have head from my source, i really dislike Locke now.

he will go on an explosive run. Literally. Dude will start to blow things up left and right.

he will blow up what is to be the main source of getting off the island.

But we wont see this for another 2 episodes. Nikki and Pualo Flashback to be exact.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

I loved the episode last night, cant believe I contemplated missing it. Like everyone else i was shouting, "What the hell are you doing John??"
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

Quote:
Nikki and Pualo
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
Where's Ana Lucia when you need her? Or Eko? I guess Sayid is still around. He's pretty good at killing. But Ana and Eko were better at killing. Whatever. I don't care who does the killing. I just hope Nikki and Pualo are killed off soon. Seriously, if you're going to kill off Eko, the least you (you = the writers) can do is get rid of this Pualo guy. I guess Nikki can stick around (Hurley needs a lover).
ed to re-watch my season 2 DVDs and I had to skip some parts because I could not stand hearing her stupid voice.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! NOBODY MOVE! SHUT UP!"

When she reveals her emotional and mental weakness when she accidentally killed Shannon, I just laughed and laughed because the acting was just disgusting. UGHH it makes me angry just thinking about it! I was more than comfortable with her death.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch​
"I hate so much about the things you choose to be."​

thaSOLEful1

Thanks man I tried peeping it on youtube at work but there was no audio. Preview looks damn good!
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

Once again another great episode. I can't wait for next week's episode, but kinda bummed that it will be at 9 rather than 10.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

a great episode. sayid is the man. i was yelling, " Locke get the f out here and help", when patchy attacked them. lol. Locke is an idiot, messing with the chess game. he couldn't resist it. i liked the pink pong challenge. no more nick names. that won't last,lol. in one week, Sawyers going off.

so the flame station sent out radio and sonar beacons to the outside world. but after the hatch blew up, it stopped working. whats the significance of this????
is this what caused boats and planes to crash on the island.?

now seriously, some of these flashbacks have a specific purpose. and they are triggered by something on the island. This was more evident in this episode than any other.

The cat triggered sayid's flashback.
The purpose was to show him two things, which will influence his course of action on the island.

First, he remembers being held captive in a basement.
In the current situation, the other lady was hiding in the basement. Locke specifically said they looked everywhere, but sayid knew exactly where to look.
The second purpose of the flashback was to show Sayid that his torture victim showed him mercy and let him go. Relating this to the current situation, Sayid lets patchy live even after he said he would kill him.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

^^ wait are you saying that Dharma is somewhere implementing flashbacks/false memories into the losties heads? and by doing this, they basically control the losties actions, by altering their thoughts?? and Dharma is going to use the losties to fight the "hostiles"??

i don't think that's correct.

if Dharma could do that, why not just do that to the "hostiles" and make them off themselves.

and i think the flashbacks are just.... flashbacks, to let the viewers know what each character went through. it's kind of like a stream of consciousness, in a sense, for the viewers. we can be shown a reason WHY each character does what he/she does.

but what i don't understand is how, it's the same cat from sayid's past
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Quote:
Once again another great episode. I can't wait for next week's episode, but kinda bummed that it will be at 9 rather than 10.

Sorry guys for the false info. It will be still be 10:00 episode. One of the editors at IMDB.com messed up and listed the episode at 9:00. It's been changed now...

www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/

Quote:
We don't need another couple to worry about, especially when we've learned practically nothing about people we care about like Rose and Bernard.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Can't wait till next week's episode. That security "system" looks pretty interesting. Anyone know who's flash back it is next week?
Impossible is Nothing....

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom