Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

10 minutes till tonight's episode and I can't wait!

I thought I heard that the season finale is 2 hours as well, but I could be wrong.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Finally, another Dunder Mifflinite. Great choice of quotes.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Locke
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Gsup18 <
Barcelona F.C.BearsBullsCubsSuns​

Shutting the door on Locke's pop right when he was about to explain the island...

Classic Lost... :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
      I'm in my zoneMY FORM IS SO RARE MAN!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

Quote:
Now why bring these LOST people to the island?? To help them find their way. The island has mechanisms, technology, which can project images of what is in a persons memory. The images of Jacks father, Eckos brother, Kates horse, and Sawyers pig are part of these projections. The purpose is to allow them to confront their inner demons and come to term with them. To have closure. This is the primary reason for the black smoke.

There is also a secondary reason. These projections test your convictions, to see if you wavier from your initial belief in your self. For example, Eckos brother tried to change Eckos mind about the fact that he was indeed a sinner. But Ecko did not wavier. The projection wasnt able to change his mind. HE COULDNT BE MANIPULATED.
Choose me.........

This episode is amazing halfway through. A bit predictable; but great development.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

We knew the confrontation between Sawyer and "Tom Sawyer" was gonna happen, but hot damn, I'm hyped as hell.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Oh @#%$!

Now this is getting good.

"Well, my name's Sawyer too." :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Locke is a whimp.

I would've killed that guy and I don't even know him.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Lockes father is by far the grimiest character in TV history :lol:
laugh.gif
MILES
CLEVELAND Cavaliers
Team Jordan ~ Retro +

Great episode this week. Very emotional. Can't wait til next week. Hopefully the episode spills as much info as I expect.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Damn good episode. Things will only get better. Even though I say this every week, next week looks brilliant.
Of course, I could be lying....

Tremendous episode....

It was great to see the dude who recruited Julliet on the island. That kind of shocked me...I didn't know he was with the others camp. It almost seems as though the Others camp is dying for a new leader and they are not really feeling Ben. This season has been great and is going to finish strong. I cant wait to see the look on Julliets face when Sawyer plays the tape. My only question is how did Locke get that tape recorder?!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

This show just keeps picking up more and more. Next week's episode looks absolutely insane and I can't wait for it.

I think Locke stole the tape recorder from Ben.

And with regards to Ben, looks like there may be a Ben-centric episode coming up too, so that may give us some good insight.

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Locke is a manipulative, spineless lying coward. Every bit the man his father was. His dad would be proud...

Interested in seeing how the rest of this season plays out. I pray it doesn't disappoint me like the Nuggets has :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​
<--melissa reyes​

Great episode. As someone said, it was quite predictable but the development was great.

We don't know the whole story but Jack's stand-offish attitude with the rest of the survivors is getting on my nerves. But in due time, we will find out what they weren't "ready" for.

It was good to see Rousseau's crazy @#%$ again. Wish she would've stayed. She's a likable character with great instincts, and she always brings a WTH element to the plot. I wonder what she does in the meantime.

Quote:
When was this team formed, I had no idea.
ed a while ago (by me). Lemme know if you want the sig.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert as Dwight Schrute​

Back
Top Bottom