Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
4 would work cause I'm impatient, but 5 would be good too cause Lost always makes Wednesday a good day

Exactly my thoughts.

Quote:
what if another plane crashed and a older walt is on that plane
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"We're at Threat Level: Midnight!" - Michael Scott​

i just read some rumors of who might be dieing before the season ends and all i got to say is wow
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

bump for wednesday, 3 episodes left.

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
I really don't have the slightest clue about what the "game-changer" would be, but I kinda like being in the dark. It'll just make the finale a lot better. See y'all Wednesday!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
One mystery solved: 'Lost' to end in 2010

By Gary Levin, USA TODAY

The end is in sight for ABC's acclaimed island mystery Lost, but fans will have to wait until 2010 for all the answers.
In a highly unusual move, the network announces plans today to end the show after three more shortened seasons of 16 episodes each. The episodes will air consecutively, repeat-free, from February to May.

ABC's bold step marks a response to the show's producers, who have been eager to set a finish line to better plot out their convoluted mystery of plane-crash survivors and to placate fans who are frustrated that the show seemed to be vamping its way to a conclusion.

"Among fans there was an unease that they were making an investment in a show that's complicated without any sense of where that's going to lead them," co-creator Damon Lindelof said in an exclusive interview. "From the very beginning, fans and even critics have been saying, 'Are you making it up as you go along?' " which was "a legitimate question."

Now, with a still far-away ending in sight, Lindelof says he and executive producer Carlton Cuse have "specific designs for ending the next two seasons" and promises that with the answer-filled season finale May 23, viewers "will begin to get an idea of what that design will be, and it will not be at all what they expect."

The finale completed filming in Hawaii on Saturday, a day after Lindelof and Cuse signed new contracts that will keep them working on Lost exclusively for the duration. With 48 more episodes due, the show will have completed 60% of its planned six-season run.

"It's practically unprecedented in network TV to announce the end of a show this far out," Cuse says.

ABC Entertainment president Steve McPherson says the unusual long-term commitment is "a unique situation" he would be unlikely to repeat for other series. "It's one of the best shows that's ever been on," he says. "It's got brilliant storytelling, incredible character work, and takes chances beyond anything that's on the air now."

With Desperate Housewives, Lost re-energized ABC in fall 2004 and became a top 10 series. But after two time-slot switches, interruptions for low-rated repeats and a mystery that tried the patience of some fans, Lost has lost some steam. Ratings are down about 14% this season, though Lost still ranks highly among young adults and is the most heavily recorded show on DVRs.

McPherson concedes that splitting the current third season in two "was not the best for the show" and says the network also is discussing a return to an earlier time slot to draw more family viewership.

Shorter seasons will allow plots to be more tightly constructed and "will make it a real event," Lindelof says. "We won't have to do episodes where people are standing on the beach looking at the water and wondering what's going to happen next."

Will Lost risk losing fans' interest with an eight-month lag? "People wait longer than eight months for the next books and films in the Harry Potter story and they don't seem to lose interest," Cuse says. "We have faith that our audience, knowing exactly how much of the story we have left, is going to be with us for the rest of the ride."

But, Lindelof says, "the last five minutes of (this month's) finale are going to seal our fate."

Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

Quote:
"We have faith that our audience, knowing exactly how much of the story we have left, is going to be with us for the rest of the ride."
:\
ohwell.gif
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

We're supposedly getting a bombshell season ender, and then we are going to have to wait 8 full months for next season's premiere to find out what's next :smh:
smh.gif
Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

2010? :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
But, Lindelof says, "the last five minutes of (this month's) finale are going to seal our fate."

:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
Fan 4: Do you guys have any idea of how long, for the entire series, how many days itll take place in?

Carlton Cuse: You know, days? We never actually counted days. I mean, by the end of the show, hopefully well have covered a lot of history, going back and forth I mean, obviously, we saw that statue, that statue is kind of old?

Damon Lindelof: At least 50 years old. [Crowd laughs]

Carlton Cuse: At least And probably, a little older?

Damon Lindelof: Maybe, maybe.

Carlton Cuse: And that was sort of that, that was a signpost that the history of the island may be a lot of um more extensive than weve already dealt with on the show so I think, by the time the show is done, well have covered a lot of time. And um in terms of how many days on the island specifically, I dunno? 117?

Damon Lindelof: Its interesting that you should ask about time because you know youre making a basic assumption that theyve been there, yknow, as long as they think theyve been there. [Crowd murmurs, someone says Oh, no.] I would say by the end of Season 3 that very different idea
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
i know rousseau getting the dynamite won't be any sort of coincidence, i'm sure it will be important later on. i can't wait until next weeks episode!

I think she knows where the others went and she is going to use the dynamite to try to blow up that camp. She might do this in order for her to get her daughter back.

Is it just me or they haven't showed any of her flashbacks or story based on her? why the hell is this? did they forget that she's even in this show?

I want to see howshe got to the island. I bet she USED to be a part or Dharma and was probably in the Island before Ben and others.

From my assumption, she got pregnant in the island and gave birth in the island right? She might have been the first one to actually give birth in the island w/o dieing.

So Dharma tried to do experiments to her, some how escapes and assumed dead by the others. Her Daughter was kept and studied and then adopted by Ben or he might really be the father. And some how brought Rosseua (SP) to the island?
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20 83 33 23 25 61 10
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

Quote:
We're supposedly getting a bombshell season ender, and then we are going to have to wait 8 full months for next season's premiere to find out what's next
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Quote:
But 3 more seasons? Really? What? Is there really that much left to explore?
ing next season, there'll only be 16 episodes a season, as opposed to the standard 22-24 (?) episodes TV shows have.

Basically Feb - May straight through.

With only 16 eps a season, it means less 'filler' episodes, and more to the point revealing episodes.

Never a bad thing.

Can't wait for the finale.

Waiting for next season to start is not going to be fun. Now that we know there will be another three seasons, at least there's a little closure.

But can't wait for these last few episodes of the season as it's really picking up and we are getting more and more info.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Damn 48 more esp. thats crazy.
I hope its non-stop excitment.

Los Angeles Dodgers
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
From my assumption, she got pregnant in the island and gave birth in the island right? She might have been the first one to actually give birth in the island w/o dieing.

im pretty sure in the episode where we first meet her she says she was already pregnant when she got there
<br>email me: okay.w0w@gmail.com<br>or aim: y0fallback

LOST until 2010 is a good thing. I will be a Junior in college though by the time it finishes lol.
We need a petition for LOST Again "The Crash of Flight 108".
Can't wait until Wendsday for the best show ever.

When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Quote:
With only 16 eps a season, it means less 'filler' episodes, and more to the point revealing episodes.
ed off slow but after the break the season has been great.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Here's what I've been thinking.

Either Widmore or Paik is Jacob. They are the two most powerful non-island characters on the show. They may be a team, or one could be going against the other (DHARMA vs Others).

Widmore didn't care if Desmond married Penny, he just needed Des on the island. If Desmond marries Penny, he never enters the race. If he never enters the race, he never ends up on the island. If he never ends up on the island, Kelvin kills himself. If Kelvin kills himself, the hatch blows up prematurely and the losties never land on the island. If the losties never land on the island, then Locke, or whoever is very important to the island (I'm guessing it's not Locke since we've been led to believe that) never makes it there.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

upping for tonight.
that makes a lot of sense DaJoka. It seems as if they wanted those specific people on the island.
They showed it in the Juliet Episode that they are capabable of doing "anything" just to get you to the island.

We need a two new teams by the previews of this episode.

Team Jack and Team Sawyer.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Just read the synopsis for tonight's episode.
WOW.
should be a good one.
Ben is stone cold.

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

Back
Top Bottom