Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Not at all what I expected and i thought we would get more info, but it may take a second viewing for me.

Like everyone else, what was with the gun powder? And did Richard age at all? Looks like Ben joined the "others/hostiles" before the purge and I wonder who else did as well?

And it looks like Jacob is Jack's father in that picture, but I don't think it can be that easy that it's him.

Can Locke really be dead? I think so, which sucks since he just started to become cool.

Down to one more episode before the two hour season finale. I need to sleep this one off and watch it again before I try to make any assumptions.

4L8O15S16T23!42​

4mts01w.jpg
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

Jacob has a striking resemblance to Jesus.

or the old man who shovels snow from "Home Alone"
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Holy crap. Is it me, or does that look like Locke with hair?
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"We're at Threat Level: Midnight!" - Michael Scott​

If you compare a pic of Alvar Hanso and "Jacob" they also look very alike. His clothing looks very old as well, could he have been on the Black Rock or something like that?
TEAMYANKEES

OMG THE ENDING CAME SOOOOOOO OUT OF LEFT FIELD!!

IT'S OFFICIAL BEN > SYLAR

DAMN DAMN DAMN!
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Theres no way locke could be dead. Think about, everytime he gets injured he heals....I think this could be one of the reasons he's special.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

Quote:
it's purgatory people. that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
:rofl:
roll.gif
This guy won't let it go.

Quote:
IT'S OFFICIAL BEN > SYLAR

What's worse? Killing your own mom and drawing
with her blood, or waiting decades to kill your pops?
That's a tough one lol

that was some crazy @#%$
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

Yeah, it stated that Ben wanted the Others to deal with Naomi because she said to the Russian guy that there was a boat a couple hundred miles off the shore.
Of course, I could be lying....

Damn. Ridiculous. i am lost. More questions, some answers.

Jacob said 'help me'. He asked Locke to help him. meaning Ben is hurting him or using him or holding him???????? why the hell couldn't Locke see him? but Locke could hear him.
is this Lost's version of see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

There is something bigger working here. Ben was manipulated by the Hostiles to kill Dharma. Ben's inability to cope with the fact that he killed his mother during birth, and his hatred for his father lead him to this. He essentially became evil. The devil found a suitable host. Remember what Sayid said after he interrogated Ben. He saw it in his eyes.

Jacob is trying to stop Ben. I still think Jacob is a Dharma member. He brought the Losties to the island to take out Ben and the Hostiles.

Also, the reason women can't have children is because of Ben's presence on the island.

almost on for the west coasters
Jacob looks like Jack's dad i wont be surprised if it was
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Jacob is trying to stop Ben. I still think Jacob is a Dharma member. He brought the Losties to the island to take out Ben and the Hostiles.
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
What's worse? Killing your own mom and drawing
with her blood, or waiting decades to kill your pops?
That's a tough one lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
Ben was manipulated by the Hostiles to kill Dharma.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

A big mystery is the Hostiles/Others relationship
with Jacob.

First Ben seems to be simply a recruit of the hostiles.
How does Ben come the leader? Is he also manipulating
them now? They all seem to take his orders and are
aware of Jacob, but have never seen him either. But how
does a little kid... who ends up killing his people, become
the leader and did the Others know about Jacob already?

The only explanation that seems logical in my mind...... is
that all the Others were in on killing Locke also. They must
have all been playing along about Jacob.

what the producers say means nothing. tonights episode didn't prove anything. if anything, it proved that it could be purgatory (Richard not aging).

I don't truly believe it is purgatory but you have to admit, thats the only logical explanation.

Anyways, a little tidbit is the song playing when Ben was in the van with his dad was the same song Hurley and the gang had on when they recharged it. Songs seem to be a big part of the show, like the record that played in the hatch.

The screen shot of Jacob looks like a younger Locke.

Back
Top Bottom