Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Completely missed this, from lostpedia (not sure if it has been posted already)

Quote:
A young Charlie stands on the edge of a public pool where his father, Simon Pace, stands. His father tells Charlie to jump in but Charlie refuses because he doesn't believe his dad will catch him. Charlie's father insists on him facing his fears and jumping in the pool. A young Liam appears and warns Charlie that their father is lying and Charlie will fall in. As Charlie prepares to jump, a child's voice in the background says "Desmond, come on
Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

^ basically.

Can't wait for the finale, but I will be working
and probably gonna miss the first 30 mins.

>:
mad.gif

I cannot wait for the finale.
Like seriously its going to crazy.
I've said it numerous times thank u NYCKicks.
I had a dream about LOST lol now you that is crazy haha.
The weird thing is i think i pictured it how exactly it is going to be.

Maybe we are the Others test experiments.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Quote:
I had a dream about LOST lol now you that is crazy haha.
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^Thanks for the trailers. Both look crazy....Rose saying only two explosions went off not three! Ben trying to stop the Losties! And Desmond going to the underwater hatch!

Edit: I guess I am not the only one who had a Lost dream....all I remember is I was swimming to the underwater hatch but unlike Charlie I had ammo with me. :D
happy.gif
Quote:
Could this be the girl that Sawyer coned? and the same girl that helped Katie out?
Quote:
Naomi>any other chick on the island
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Lol thats a crazy dream whywesteppin !!
My dream is a spoiler lol.
And when i woke up in the morning i later than read the spoiler. lol

I wish my dream could of been with Kate or Claire.

Whywesteppin

www.lad1.co.uk/pics/edr/E...paper9.jpg
how sexy is that ?? lol

If inappropriate mods i can take the link out
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Quote:
I wish my dream could of been with Kate or Claire.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

a child's voice in the background says "Desmond, come on"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i didn't catch this.
But what does that mean? Was Desmond at the pool too? or are the producers just throwing that in.
Los Angeles Dodgers
EquipoTRIcolor​

^^i don't think it has any significance really, just makes people like us look out for these things. i just think it links everything up. it could show how desmond was gonna go in, but charlie did instead? (or went in first?)

EDIT: was it put in just to make people question why it was put in? i think so.

4L8O15S16T23!42​

according to a press release that chick's ^^^ name is Greta and the other chick (the blonde one) is Bonnie.

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

Quote:
And we will also know why the show cannot go on further then 48 episodes.

The show surpassed 48 episodes long ago.

I found it odd that ABC cut one Lost Episode. The season was 23 episodes long compared to 24 in the first two season.

Furthermore, they are cutting Lost to 16 episodes per season and it will not come back in the fall line up. It will be shown consecutively like 24 and American Idol. It will begin at mid season.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Quote:
16 episodes for three more seasons = 48 episodes remaining after this season.
8)
glasses.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

^ Did anyone watch the special? I forgot about it and missed out.

I saw this posted on 4815162342 and I thought it was funny enough to be posted here. It talks about how a Christmas episode would play out on Lost (given that it's about a week away from Dec. 25 on the island):

Quote:
Santa Claus: ho! ho! ho! (hands out presents)
Charlie: thanks hurley
Santa Claus: *winks*
Hurley: (walks on screen) hey guys i found a roast beef!
Everyone: hurley? but weren't you??? (Everyone looks up to see Santa flying across the sky on his sleigh)
Santa Claus: Merry Christmas to all! and to all a good night!
Hurley: Dude...

LOST
laugh.gif
4815162342.net/screencaps...e22/21.jpg4815162342.net/screencaps...e22/28.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom