[::Official Ludacris - Battle of the Sexes Album Thread::]

Comes out March 9th. Not the kind of Luda i wanna be hearing, but hes still my dude and still entertaining none-the-less and this album has a lot of panty droppin/club bangin music so it still gets my support. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember the days i used to think he was better than T.I.

still remember stomp tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

This wasn't even supposed to be a solo Ludacris album, so take it for what it is.
this.
but still its a very dissapointing album rap wise...its like a luda RnB album... i miss that Runaway Love luda... spittin about somethin important.

this is a whole album full of songs for the ladies i only hope that his next album comes correct and he does it the right way again. he needs to get back to hip hop producers. 
tired.gif

Wasn't this suppose to be a DTP group album?

And the first week numbers are gonna be 300-400,000 (IMO).

I dont care for this album AT ALL!

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

i miss that Runaway Love luda... spittin about somethin important.

grin.gif
that's the ludacris you miss?
Yea Runaway Love Luda is recent Luda so if you miss that you're not missing much. But I think Luda has just said F it. Just make club bangers. I don't blame him. There ain't money in making deep songs. Luda tried to go the serious route with Release Therapy and Theater of Mind. Just bring the club bangers back. I don't know if he did it with this album. I'm a Luda fan so i'm gonna wait until release day to bump.

laugh.gif
He still is better. I don't care how wack this album is Luda will always be the superior rapper to TIP.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

still remember stomp tho
sick.gif

my G......I was the HUGEST LUDA supporter durning that feud.....oh how the mighty have fallen.... #tip
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

This wasn't even supposed to be a solo Ludacris album, so take it for what it is.
this.
but still its a very dissapointing album rap wise...its like a luda RnB album... i miss that Runaway Love luda... spittin about somethin important.

this is a whole album full of songs for the ladies i only hope that his next album comes correct and he does it the right way again. he needs to get back to hip hop producers. 
tired.gif
What Rnb song is this u speak of havent heard it yet dude still spits the same to me

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

i miss that Runaway Love luda... spittin about somethin important.

grin.gif
that's the ludacris you miss?
Yea Runaway Love Luda is recent Luda so if you miss that you're not missing much. But I think Luda has just said F it. Just make club bangers. I don't blame him. There ain't money in making deep songs. Luda tried to go the serious route with Release Therapy and Theater of Mind. Just bring the club bangers back. I don't know if he did it with this album. I'm a Luda fan so i'm gonna wait until release day to bump.

laugh.gif
He still is better. I don't care how wack this album is Luda will always be the superior rapper to TIP.

I was just about to say that homie TIP has yet to prove otherwise
laugh.gif

Talent wise, Luda > T.I.

Two of my favs though...

I'm not expecting much from this joint at all.  I've copped his first 6.  Don't think I'm gonna support this one though.  I already got enough Luda to fill my CD changer.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly dont check for luda unless its a feature. Listen to his album for like a day and forget its out

He shouldnt have cut his hair
smh.gif

"Word of Mouf" Luda where are you
frown.gif
......use to bump that album like hell back in the day

Stomp was a track where Luda Tip had a line at Luda. Luda got to hear the WHOLE verse from T.I. and then was put on the track with the sole intention to go at TIP so I dont count that. Im a luda fan but havent like his work in recent years

Back
Top Bottom