Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Throwing a touch pass vs. gunning into a small window isn't the same as it was on PS2...

I get it every year no matter how much its pissed me off.

< --- Madden sheep

Hmmm, another year of rocket catching, guys with 4 plays and every other issue known to man? My heart can't.

I finally realized last year how #!$+ Madden is. They need some major gameplay changes for me to even consider buying this year's Madden.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ Gameplay wise Madden 12 was pretty good.

There are still some areas for improvement for Madden 13 though

- Better WR/DB interaction
- More control over passing. I'd like the ability to throw back shoulder throws so that DBs can't get to them or throw touch passes to counteract the rocket LBs that can jump 10 feet in the air at a moments notice.
- The commentary.
sick.gif

roll.gif
 At Gameplay was good...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that %#*$ was friggin' horrible, famb...

last great madden was '06...

ever since the current gen took over, its been poo.

Lawd please dont let Cam get the cover...

yall sound like wet $@+$ in here complaining.

If Madden 12 didn't have LB's with 50 inch verticals and that awful commentary it would've been great.

son...i only bought '12 cuz my boy Faulk was on the cover ....i didn't even play it after, only did a lil bit of the myplayer mode w/e with Cam Newton

presentation was amazing, but they have to redo the entire gameplay engine...how hard is it to make a HD version of the old-gen games....

i'm tryin to find madden 11 for the PS2 for cheap

madden has %+#%!+ servers. That's all Im asking for, dedicated servers.

What are yall talking about? Madden gameplay is %#@+%#* terrible...
laugh.gif

Refuse to buy unless I see some DRASTIC changes... Until then, pass like Nash.

To each his own, but I enjoyed playing Madden 12.

Madden 11 was straight garbage; the offense overpowered the defense and putting up 50 - 60 points a game seemed to be the norm.

Madden 12 was more balanced on both sides of the ball, and the game played more simulation where '11 was arcadey.

The concepts of dynamic player performance, player roles and player traits like consistency and clutchness introduced in Madden 12 were good additions, but the implementation of these new gameplay elements were hard to notice at times. EA laid a good foundation with these new elements in '12; they have to work on making the affects of these concepts more tangible while playing for '13.

Not saying Madden 12's gameplay was perfect. The lack of WR/DB interaction, the psychic DBs who could knock down passes without even looking back for the ball, and the linebackers jumping 80 ft. in the air to knock down passes over the middle irked me.

This garbage again. For the last 5 years, I've said this game sucks and is boring, yet I buy it every year. I usually play it 5 times, and never touch it again. I'm definitely not trying to buy this again this year.

Originally Posted by onewearz

I get it every year no matter how much its pissed me off.

< --- Madden sheep

This.
One thing I hope they work one is the momentum players have when running back trying to break tackles. Example, a punt returner catches the ball but decides to run back to try and create a Hester/Hall type play. His momentum doesn't allow him to get back up-field, smh

madden is a dissappointment every year...create a player is embarassing, you STILL can't be from a canadian province...%%@....@%@% madden

Going to either buy madden 13 @ black Friday..(if the price is right)
Or
Get it as a Christmas gift..

Cam Newton vs Calvin Johnson in the Madden 13 Cover vote final.

Vote here.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Cam Newton vs Calvin Johnson in the Madden 13 Cover vote final.

Vote here.

Bet you all the Wisconsin folks voted for Calvin...they didn't want their Golden Boy getting cursed!

as much as i want CJ on the cover, i dont want him to be cursed so give it to Newton

Back
Top Bottom