Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

I wont judge till I'm playing the game, these videos are all the same every year - we changed this this and this and now it's the best game ever. Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

No curse for Rodgers.
pimp.gif

GOPACKGO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Calvin with the curse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2012 Divisional Champs Packers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As long as the LB don't make those amazing interceptions anymore. Nothing worse than a linebacker making some impossible pick against you.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So will people still be allowed to scramble backwards and fling the ball for a 30 yard gain with ease?

I don't recall anyone doing this in the past couple of years, so I think it's safe to say that it won't be in this years game lol

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So will people still be allowed to scramble backwards and fling the ball for a 30 yard gain with ease?

I don't recall anyone doing this in the past couple of years, so I think it's safe to say that it won't be in this years game lol

They still do it. Its a little less than years prior but they found loop hole. Along with those money slants that the A.I. can't detect. 

Trey Wingo tweeted that he will be in the game.

Probably doing studio updates like Rece Davis is doing for NCAA 13.

The first page is updated with the Megatron cover FYI.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I thought Cam would have won easily. I think Calvin will do fine this year. The cure will be broken!
If that's the case, there went the Lions' season
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Madden NFL 13 - Audio Blog[/h1]
Hi Madden NFL fans, I’m Matt Bialosuknia, Audio Producer for Madden NFL 13.  I’m proud to have been a part of EA SPORTS for almost 7 years and counting, working in several cool roles from Development Director, to Producer of videos, art and presentation content for our football products. Madden NFL 13 is my first year as audio producer and I am incredibly fortunate for the opportunity, as I have a passion for audio both personally and professionally.  I am so excited to share with you our new audio presentation features. It was our team’s goal to pursue best in class broadcast audio presentation for Madden NFL 13.

In our Presentation Playbook released a few weeks ago, we revealed our new broadcast commentary team of Jim Nantz, providing play by play commentary, and Phil Simms providing color commentary.  Jim has worked with EA SPORTS on the Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise, and is the voice of the Masters, the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship, and most importantly to us, the NFL on CBS.  Phil Simms is, of course, the Super Bowl XXI MVP QB of the New York Giants (as a lifelong G-Men fan, this was a dream come true!) and Jim’s broadcast partner on the NFL on CBS.  Jim and Phil have been working together as an elite, award-winning NFL commentary team since 2004, and have incredible chemistry both on and off camera.

That team chemistry is what inspired us to pursue them to provide fresh, new commentary for Madden NFL 13.  To capture the chemistry, we recorded them together, at the same time, in the same studio for many of our sessions.  Our process was to write scripts with situations and sample lines, but 99% of what you’ll hear in Madden NFL 13 is unscripted.  We wanted Jim and Phil’s true style and character, and that came out in their improvisation.  We would set up with scripts that provided the in-game situation, pump crowd noise into their headset microphones, and they created absolute MAGIC.  In directing them, the mantra was always, “Say it just like you would on Sunday.

New Scoreboard Banner:

19667.jpg

BTW according to a developer the 1st & inches down & distance was done to show off the "inches" measurement being in a game.

It won't be an issue in the retail game.

All I miss is the Franchise from 2005. Bring back the radio show and the newspapers and owner mode. All that. That's all I ask EA. 

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

All I miss is the Franchise from 2005. Bring back the radio show and the newspapers and owner mode. All that. That's all I ask EA. 

GOAT Franchise mode in any game.

That radio show/newspaper never seemed repetitive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

GOAT Franchise mode in any game.

That radio show/newspaper never seemed repetitive
pimp.gif

They always take away cool stuff.I'm sure I'll get football fever and purchase like usual Smh.

PLEASE READ

Look what it did to Ray Lewis in the playoffs vs. Patriots in 2012. Those Lucky plays. Im a pats fan. But hellll... i know that was too lucky to occur. It might of not been Ray Lewis. But it was his team.

Look what it did to mike vick. dog and prison.

Look what it did to mcnair RIP. 

Look what it did to Vince Youngs career... he is done.

Look what it did to Drew Brees.... bounty etc. 

look what it did to mcnabbs career....
laugh.gif

Shaun Alexander... broke record for TD... never been a threat on the field after that again.... retired too.

Even peyton hillis said "Things didn't work in my favor this year. There's a few things that happened this year that made me believe in curses. Ain't no doubt about it."

CALVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

watchout.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

PLEASE READ

Look what it did to Ray Lewis in the playoffs vs. Patriots in 2012. Those Lucky plays. Im a pats fan. But hellll... i know that was too lucky to occur. It might of not been Ray Lewis. But it was his team.

Look what it did to mike vick. dog and prison. broke his leg

Look what it did to mcnair RIP. 

Look what it did to Vince Youngs career... he is done.

Look what it did to Drew Brees.... bounty etc. 

look what it did to mcnabbs career....
laugh.gif

Shaun Alexander... broke record for TD... never been a threat on the field after that again.... retired too.

Even peyton hillis said "Things didn't work in my favor this year. There's a few things that happened this year that made me believe in curses. Ain't no doubt about it."

CALVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

watchout.

their coincidences 
the only thing the Megatron or the Lions should be worrying about is getting 10+ wins in that their tough division

Back
Top Bottom