Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Forgot the name of the play but i drew it. The red route always beats the cover two since it goes over the linebacker and under the safety. When i use this route i always switch the running back to stay as a blocker to gimme extra time

This is what I was doing at the end of the game. I would just end up scrambling. I dislike people who run that cover 2 and just drop back. Good thing it was a regular season game.

Has anyone encountered this issue: your playing man D and both defenders go for 1 RB and leave the other one open? This has to be glitch in the game.

I actually had my best game playing with the 49ers ever..Kaepernick was on fire..I threw 23 for 28 for 298 and Gore was a monster on the running game..won 45-21..i'm getting better the more I play and it's showing..but I still get p'd off when I throw an interception that is not even close to a DB and he makes this MIRACULOUS interception for some ungodly reason..

People add me and I'll try to get in a game sometime this weekend: dmxgod=psn I'll put up a fight and won't disconnect against you even if I lose by 50 points :lol:

yo dabottom u free to play right now :nerd:

:smh: Playstation died on me sometime last week. I won't be able to get another one for maybe another 2 weeks. Its been a tough week without Madden. :lol:

damn i know the feel mines died last year. and i got a used slim to replace it
http://www.cowboom.com/product/1128330
heres one for 165 as long as u dont mind that its used

Good looking out! I was looking for a used slim one but they were all $200+. I might get it this weekend.

i got my slim last year during thanksgiving for 140 on some super sale online, if i come across anything cheaper ill let u know

if anybody wants to get worked by the Bills, hit me up. GT: J RAIN 23.

*thinking about trying to start a tournament on here the week before the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Anyone tryin to play tonight? I'm the Broncos. GT is B0Z3K on Xbox. Text me if you wanna play 5707066677

Back
Top Bottom