OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

You damn homers can't even post the undercard

smh.gif

Clottey bout to do work son, he still fuming over that Cotto fight (Which he def. shoulda won)

i cant wait for this fight even though im a mayweather fan lol... but ya im a miss out on celebrating birthdays to watch the fight with my pops... hopefully it goes 12 rounds since clottey has never been knocked out before...

Originally Posted by RoOk

Clottey bout to do work son, he still fuming over that Cotto fight (Which he def. shoulda won)

Maybe if he actually threw punches at the end of that fight. Clottey has nobody to blame but himself. Cotto couldn't see that right hand coming and still managed to win. I personally find Clottey to be a dirty fighter.

Clottey is a big welter with a good chin and a solid D. But Manny is the faster and busier fighter, and that is why he will win.

Originally Posted by got shoes

[h2]
OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas
[/h2]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Calm down. He probably meant Tejas which is a Spanish pronunciation of Texas

hoping for an entertaining fight...but prob gona like a beer or two deep before pacman does em in

i dnt think politics is goin to let this fight go for anything

under 10 rnds.

I'll be in Vegas. I am hoping for a quick KO 1st or 2nd round by Pac so I can enjoy the rest of Sat night gambling/going to the strip club/getting twisted at Tao!!! heh heh
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom