OFFICIAL MARCH '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all this Jordan retro product, it reminds me of the 90's when you could go into an outlet and full runs be in stock.

Anyway, I called Camarillo last friday and asked if they do phone orders (TBIII's in this case) and the girl said "No" due to converting to the Chip system. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Seeing all this Jordan retro product, it reminds me of the 90's when you could go into an outlet and full runs be in stock.

Anyway, I called Camarillo last friday and asked if they do phone orders (TBIII's in this case) and the girl said "No" due to converting to the Chip system. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

For almost a year now.

Potomac Mills

AJ XXX UNC and all black c/w in sz 11 for $129 with 30% off (I want those bad to hoop in but can't find my size).

D. Murray Eagles jersey and V. Cruz Giants jersey for $39.

National Harbor

Atlanta Falcons on field hoodie and a M. Ryan on field hoodie $299 w/ 20% off

Serena Williams AJ1 sz 6, somebody had just returned them and dude hadn't put them in the system...my girl wanted to get them lol.

Kobe XI low "Duke" c/w on hash for $129 w/ 20% off

The Nike dryfit pant (sz XXL, L, M, S) the employees usually wear were on a rack for $54 w/ 30% off along with some other light grey windbreaker pants (sz M)

Nike store in Delaware, Ohio has 20% off a lot of merchandise and 20% off back wall. Air max 96 xx for $69 the black and white colorway for $79. Didn't see and jordans worth mentioning. Had a few different air max's in mens and womens.

Tried a rack in St. Louis, and though the item showed up on their iPods, they were sold out . [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Looks like the alternate 4s are around racks too.

Didn't really want them but for $60, why not? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Never been to a Nordstrom rack
Do they usually have jordans?
Or is it just once in a lifetime kind of find

Never been to a Nordstrom rack
Do they usually have jordans?
Or is it just once in a lifetime kind of find
Never bruh! Usually just boots and dress shoes (Timbs and Cole Haan). I've seen New Balance kicks before though.

Definitely a rare sighting.

Blue lagoon, black and volt and MC flyknit racers were $119.97 at Phoenix outlets yesterday. I picked up both lunarepic lows (light grey and light green CWs) for $89.99 each. Clearance was an additional 30% off.

Never bruh! Usually just boots and dress shoes (Timbs and Cole Haan). I've seen New Balance kicks before though.

Definitely a rare sighting.

Nordstrom Rack used to get more Jordans and even Retro's in years past and for some good deals/steals, but lately they've mainly just had Nike Basketball and Running products along with a few Team Jordans types of shoes with higher price points as well... They're definitely a HIT OR MISS type of place as you might find something rare in there occasionally, but not on a regular basis..

Believe it or not, years ago Nordstrom Rack in LA/Culver City actually had a Jordan event one Saturday morning with 100+ pairs of Jordans (mostly fusions/AJFs tho). Got 1s, 2s and 20s from that spot. Nothing more than $59 if I remember correctly.

Believe it or not, years ago Nordstrom Rack in LA/Culver City actually had a Jordan event one Saturday morning with 100+ pairs of Jordans (mostly fusions/AJFs tho). Got 1s, 2s and 20s from that spot. Nothing more than $59 if I remember correctly.

Then it got held up and left to the mall [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Kd 9 Summer packs for $90. I've been waiting for these to hit outlets, didn't think it would take this long.

^^^ put some gold star stickers on those orange dunk highs and you got a poor mans version of the supreme dunks

^^^ put some gold star stickers on those orange dunk highs and you got a poor mans version of the supreme dunks
rotflmao....yes definitely....hop in to a store like a schoolgirl shopping for star stickers....

save urself paying $900 for those.

Check your Ross stores, this week was the first really big shipment in a long time. All had decent size runs unless noted. Prices ranged from $55-$65 but the Lebron 12 was $77.

CB 34: Black/White/Purple
Lebron Soldier 9: Navy, Blue/Green, Gray/Red, Red/White, Purple/Teal, White/Black, Oregon
Durant 7: Light Yellow
Durant 8: Purple/Green
Kobe 10: Green/Yellow, Purple (only large sizes)
Lebron 11 Low: Orange
Lebron 12: Maroon/Pink (Double Helix)
Jordan 1 Mid: Black/Blue/Pink

There were other Nike Basketball shoes too like Hyperdunks but they had scattered sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom