Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Anyone looking for some freshwater or mint green 95's, a few footlockers in Tampa have them at $79 and $89, respectively...

^when i ordered around 10:30am pst, they were out of 9 thru 11's had a few 11.5 and 12.5s left and also 8.5 and below

Went to Monroe outlet today..Not a whole lot but a couple descent things..
They were moving stock around so it was kinda confusing to figure out which price was for which shoe..
All Black Griffey's-79.99-FSR
Jordan 1 Purple Metallic-Near FSR-69.99(I think)
Jordan 2009 White/Black-Nothing bigger than a 9.5-69.99
1/2 Cent All Black-Nothing bigger than a 9.5-No boxes had price tags on them
3/20 CDP in kids sizes only-99.00
Zoom 95 or 96-Grey & Black/Blue Clear Sole-51.99-FSR

Sorry for the non-specific prices..But Im sure all the prices stated were the most the shoes were and could be less..It was a total mess inside the store so I didn't try to hard to figure out all the pricing..

from February thread:

South Chicago update 773-846-5460

Beginning Tuesday 3/02/10

Stat Foamposite Lite will go down to $37.99 (FSR except for size 9)

35c25b9e1fb0bdc5a0d1e3965b9b81eeea14fba.jpg

Johnson creek had the penny 3. White\blue in size 6-7. I asked for a 10.5 or 11 and they had nothing. A lot of air 3le (garnetts) black\blue. Box said 59.99 but rang up as 45. Saw one white\blue pair in a size 8. All black penny 2, and the black\green 1\2cent, all in small sizes.

Phone ordered Stat Foam lites this morning from S. Chicago, didn't have 10.5 according to the lady. Had to go with a 10.

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

Anyone looking for some freshwater or mint green 95's, a few footlockers in Tampa have them at $79 and $89, respectively...

Damn really?? I have been looking for the freshwaters for quite some time.. Can you find out if they have 11/5 or 12? Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Damn really?? I have been looking for the freshwaters for quite some time.. Can you find out if they have 11/5 or 12? Much appreciated!
maybe u can get the sku and go to ur local footlocker and get them mailed to u? its called something like a sendstore or a home delivery (i know its 2 different ways to get them sent to u from a different one)

Originally Posted by bigj505

maybe u can get the sku and go to ur local footlocker and get them mailed to u? its called something like a sendstore or a home delivery (i know its 2 different ways to get them sent to u from a different one)
GOOD IDEA! Now that I know the general area they are in, i'll find it out... Not on the ball tonight, really burnt out from school lmao...

I just figured they were all sold out and long gone for a while now, thanks.

I've got alot of PM's about the Jordan 1's I saw at the Monroe outlet..Let me clarify a little bit..Im 99% sure they were the Purple DTRT 1's and Im not exactly sure of the price but it looked like 69.99..The store was very disorganized and it was difficult for me to get down the Jordan aisle..They were moving stuff around and boxes were on the floor, and they had notebook paper taped to the shelves with the style and price for that section of shelving..So it was kinda hard to see the exact price and size run..If this caused any confusion Im very sorry but Im sure if you call the people can help you out..They are always really nice to customers whether its in person or on the phone..As for the rest of the things I posted they are correct cause those were on the end cap and prices were easy to see..Again sorry for the confusion..

^No need to apologize, if people really wanted them all they had to do was call and verify if they were the purple metallics or not. For anyone that wants to call them tomorrow here is the style number of the purple DTRT 1s 332550 151.

WENT TO NIKE CLEARANCE OUTLET IN MEMPHIS TODAY. THESE ARE NOTABLES I SAW:

NUBUCK 12'S BLK/BLUE - 47.97
ORLANDO 7'S - 59.99
DMP BLK/RED 1'S - 59.99
AIR JORDAN 2009'S WHITE/BLK, BLK/RED/WHITE - 69.99
PENNY 2'S WHITE/BLK/BLUE NOT ATLANTIC - 59.99
AIR PIPPEN - BLK WITH PURPLE SWOOSH NOT SURE OF NICKNAME - 59.99

I REALLY ONLY CHECK FOR JORDANS BUT THEY HAD A TON OF STUFF I THINK NT'ERS WOULD LIKE

1st of all, GREAT work guys off to a great start this month solid, solid drops....

Just an FYI, the NDC clearance code works now I used it last night on a few pairs of shoes for my kids and a Cleveland Indians long-sleeve to match my DB6....its 20% off ANY clearance items no limit to how many times you can use it on one order....it was working on the site as of 10PM CST last night

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ORLANDO 7'S - 59.99
DMP BLK/RED 1'S - 59.99

I REALLY ONLY CHECK FOR JORDANS BUT THEY HAD A TON OF STUFF I THINK NT'ERS WOULD LIKE

ANY IDEA WHAT THE SIZE RUN WAS LOOKING LIKE ON THE NUBUCKS, OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER?

I WEAR SIZE 10.5 OR 11 SO THAT IS WHAT I CHECK FOR, I GRABBED AN 11 IN THE NUBUCKS, ORLANDO 7'S, BLK/RED 1'S AND 2K9'S. AFTER GETTING MY PAIRS THIS IS WHAT I SAW LEFT

NUBUCK 12'S - 3 MORE PAIRS OF SZ. 11, 1 PAIR OF SZ. 12
BLK/RED 1'S - 2 PAIRS OF 11, 1 PAIR OF 13.5
ORLANDO 7'S - 1 PAIR OF 11, 1 PAIR OF 12 AND 2 PAIRS OF 13
AIR JORDAN 2009 - SEEMED LIKE FULL SIZE RUNS
AIR PIPPEN - SEEMED LIKE FULL SIZE RUNS
PENNY 2 - NOT A FULL SIZE RUN BUT A GOOD AMOUNT OF VARIOUS SIZES

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSIVE LIST BECAUSE I DIDNT ASK THE EMPLOYEES FOR ANYMORE SIZES NOR DID I VISIT ALL THE AISLES. JUST A QUICK STOP IN FOR ME

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^No need to apologize, if people really wanted them all they had to do was call and verify if they were the purple metallics or not. For anyone that wants to call them tomorrow here is the style number of the purple DTRT 1s 332550 151.

I think you may be inaccurate on this.  I will call Monroe today to verify what they do have exactly.

There was never a metallic purple "Do the Right Thing" pair of Jordan's.  The pack came w/a white/green and white/red pair.

The metallic purp's (pictured below) were the infamous "international only" release.  They came w/a hangtag and an extra pair of laces.

If this is, in fact, true, to place credit where credit is due, someone had stated that these may hit stateside and sold via outlet stores.

011124_1_p.jpg

For the Memphis outlet, I'm going to check it out today @ lunch.  If anyone needs anything, give me a shout. I'll be on my Berry ...if you need to contact me, let me know.

Originally Posted by bmoreboy19

Originally Posted by bigj505

GOOD IDEA! Now that I know the general area they are in, i'll find it out... Not on the ball tonight, really burnt out from school lmao...

I just figured they were all sold out and long gone for a while now, thanks.

does anyone have the sku for freshwater or mint 95's?

Freshwater - 609048-135

Mint - 609048-136

FYI, looks like pickyourshoes got a FSR of dunkmans VII up for a decent price...

Monroe DOES NOT, repeat DOES NOT have the Grand Purple AJ1 High I just called to confirm.

It did come up in their system at $79.99, but no stocc was able to be located.

If you guys like AJ1s like I do, keep looking. It appears we may be onto something.

nerd.gif

ORLANDO 7'S - 59.99
DMP BLK/RED 1'S - 59.99

ANY IDEA WHAT THE SIZE RUN WAS LOOKING LIKE ON THE NUBUCKS, OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER?

I WEAR SIZE 10.5 OR 11 SO THAT IS WHAT I CHECK FOR, I GRABBED AN 11 IN THE NUBUCKS, ORLANDO 7'S, BLK/RED 1'S AND 2K9'S. AFTER GETTING MY PAIRS THIS IS WHAT I SAW LEFT

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSIVE LIST BECAUSE I DIDNT ASK THE EMPLOYEES FOR ANYMORE SIZES NOR DID I VISIT ALL THE AISLES. JUST A QUICK STOP IN FOR ME

I just called the memphis clearance, and the guy said they did not have any jordan XII nubucks. I dont know if he didnt look or if he didnt care to.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

ORLANDO 7'S - 59.99
DMP BLK/RED 1'S - 59.99

I just called the memphis clearance, and the guy said they did not have any jordan XII nubucks. I dont know if he didnt look or if he didnt care to.

You sure??  They're not even open yet...

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Monroe DOES NOT, repeat DOES NOT have the Grand Purple AJ1 High I just called to confirm.

Hah, when I called, I was told that info on them were posted on NikeTalk and a few people have called about them already.  He also said that they (Monroe) would not get them.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

ORLANDO 7'S - 59.99
DMP BLK/RED 1'S - 59.99

I called this number (901) 332-9325 and the guy made me feel dumb for asking for some sneakers...try it

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

ORLANDO 7'S - 59.99
DMP BLK/RED 1'S - 59.99

I called this number (901) 332-9325 and the guy made me feel dumb for asking for some sneakers...try it

Called this number and talked to a guy name MATHEW. I was asking for the bred 1's (sz.8 and 9 left. He was very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom