OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY MARCH 2011....

1) Play Nice....Any attempts to derail the thread with flame wars and hatred will lead to an automatic ban/suspension...

2) No Pic Quotes. Most of y'all know the deal, but this is for the new cats who find it neccessary to post an entire film reel of pics just to reply with a smoking hat emoticon. DON'T DO THAT. It's annoying and it clutters the board. If you need to ask a question, use the PM function.

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended.

might as well since no one created a new one today...
nerd.gif
tired.gif

5124077030_41fc1ceeeb_z.jpg

WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY MARCH 2011....

1) Play Nice....Any attempts to derail the thread with flame wars and hatred will lead to an automatic ban/suspension...

2) No Pic Quotes. Most of y'all know the deal, but this is for the new cats who find it neccessary to post an entire film reel of pics just to reply with a smoking hat emoticon. DON'T DO THAT. It's annoying and it clutters the board. If you need to ask a question, use the PM function.

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended.

might as well since no one created a new one today...
nerd.gif
tired.gif

5124077030_41fc1ceeeb_z.jpg

^ Nice Jus....

Forgot it is March already, well........for today:

Lwr.Lwr.IronHeart.Native.

Cris.

^ Nice Jus....

Forgot it is March already, well........for today:

Lwr.Lwr.IronHeart.Native.

Cris.

I was JUST about to make one..

Beat me to it haha.

MARCH Already?

Been feeling quite Lucky lately so I decided use these VII's for the 1st time being that it's the '1st Of The Month' - Bonethugs.. 

VII (7) Swisher Sweets.. ( Rare "Swisher" Craving.. ) 

pimp.gif

Vintage Eagles Snap. x Levi's Vintage Button Up x Imperial Denim x Air Jordan BIN VII 

( #1329 )

( Please let me know if this isn't acceptable.. )

nerd.gif

I was JUST about to make one..

Beat me to it haha.

MARCH Already?

Been feeling quite Lucky lately so I decided use these VII's for the 1st time being that it's the '1st Of The Month' - Bonethugs.. 

VII (7) Swisher Sweets.. ( Rare "Swisher" Craving.. ) 

pimp.gif

Vintage Eagles Snap. x Levi's Vintage Button Up x Imperial Denim x Air Jordan BIN VII 

( #1329 )

( Please let me know if this isn't acceptable.. )

nerd.gif

Beaters to get a cut.  Worst jordans ever, sux that I have another DS pair
2mn0kkw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom