Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

man those 95s are clean! good luck honestly, lets not hope for the worst

and how are the red powerwalls? a guy has been offering me his pair for a while but i've been hesitant on em.

Wow I don't realize those 574 ID'a came out looking that good, I'm gonna have to do a few pairs...

Safety Orange and Pool 95's
pimp.gif
Nice AM pick ups, J2Legend.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by Luong1209

No shoes, but got this autographed by Stephen Curry.
lucky 
grin.gif
 may i ask where you got this autographed ?
wink.gif
Steph was making an appearance at Sprint in Daly City, first 200 got one item autographed...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

man those 95s are clean! good luck honestly, lets not hope for the worst

and how are the red powerwalls? a guy has been offering me his pair for a while but i've been hesitant on em.

Thanks, man. Yeah my first pair of Pools fell apart on my second wear. Both of these are still moderately firm, so I can wear them still hopefully. *cross my fingers* 
Love the material on the Powerwalls. These, for me anyways, are impossible to find in this size/condition so I had to jump on them for the price. Go for em!

Didn't even know about these.

Copped on site, one of the sickest shoes ive ever seen.

Instarock...

Ron- played in pair already last night, those will be beat down. Good to see you grabbing XIV's, good luck lacing that top hole...

My custom NB 574s arrived today. I ordered these last Monday, had a traceable tracking number by Weds afternoon. Very satisfied with these. I like that these are shaped like the 574s of old. They have sort of a 576 DNA to them. Came out to $122 shipped.
jtw9oy.jpg

15x6bzk.jpg

313sj1j.jpg

slacker83-super late, but very nice pickup on those dignan's! do you have any fit pic's of that shoe yet??

lots of nice force's in here recently as well! keep it up

Back
Top Bottom