OFFICIAL MARCH 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Celebration, FL

66A9EE86-4389-4474-BC1F-88C19413CCF1.jpeg

Want some Kobe 1’s but way cheaper than retail

Also, tech fleece floating around too?

Saw a few black tech fleece hoodies (all black and all black gold swoosh) here at my outlet in VA. Retail pricing though so it was a no from me. I've always seeked out the clearance stores for tech fleece, jerseys and GR kicks...if you have one somewhat local, shoot the dice you'll come out with something worth the trip/price.

i just tried to get nike to stock locate these and they found nothing
You can’t get items shipped from outlets anymore

But they had a FSR and someone said Great Lakes as well but that’s unconfirmed but pretty sure most of not all were gone by end of the day

But they had a FSR and someone said Great Lakes as well but that’s unconfirmed but pretty sure most of not all were gone by end of the day
Went There this morning and they restocked but people buying like hotcakes. Talked to associate and he said they all sold out yesterday but they do have backstock thats why they had stock today. Stock is limited. BTW THEY ARE B- GRADE and full retail. I only got 1 pair due to b-grade.

Went There this morning and they restocked but people buying like hotcakes. Talked to associate and he said they all sold out yesterday but they do have backstock thats why they had stock today. Stock is limited. BTW THEY ARE B- GRADE and full retail. I only got 1 pair due to b-grade.
They got anymore Melos? They had scattered sizes but no 10/10.5

Unless they got more stock

They got anymore Melos? They had scattered sizes but no 10/10.5

Unless they got more stock

Saw melos didnt ask if they had back stock. Sorry! Also someone confirmed with me that great lakes does not have black caps.

Someone told me that you can order over the phone if you have a nike GC.

Birthday coupon does work. Used mine last weekend. I think it has to be at least $100 to get the discount.
Yes they do. I was able to use mine along with the 30%off at San Leandro Clearance outlet on a pair of Cow Snake 6's.

Back
Top Bottom