**Official Mase 4th Studio Album TBA**

Ma$e has announced that he's working on a new album. Taking to Twitter, the Harlemite said that he has a title for the album, Now We Even. He added some more insight into what he's currently up to with this album, asking that Diddy do a song with him and looking for guest appearances that range from 2 Chainz to Ariana Grande. The album is currently in the works, so its premature to speculate on a release date for Now We Even, but this is certainly an interesting development.

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/10/mase-now-we-even-album-announcement

why would diddy do a song with him when he just went at diddy on twitter loll

Lucky, how recent was the twitter episode? i ask because just about a month or so ago they were performing on stage together their Bad Boy hits here in Toronto

Also don't get your hopes up for anything soon

He's been hashtagging #NowWeEven under all his posts for months

I remember how excited I was in 2003 when I heard Ma$e was making a return then he put out that garbage no cursing album

@iamdiddy should be on MY album unless he gets saved and leave music... LM_ _ O #NOWWEEVEN
7:46 PM - 18 Oct 2013

:smh: staaaap it.

the flip-flopping of Mase is disgusting.

i cant take away from his talent tho. should've never left the game. |I

still got Harlem World in the tape deck in the 2000 Celica tho. :smokin

@iamdiddy should be on MY album unless he gets saved and leave music... LM_ _ O #NOWWEEVEN
7:46 PM - 18 Oct 2013

:smh: staaaap it.

the flip-flopping of Mase is disgusting.

i cant take away from his talent tho. should've never left the game. |I

still got Harlem World in the tape deck in the 2000 Celica tho. :smokin

:smh: at him using LM__O as if he doesn't wanna curse and is on tracks with french montana talkin bout strippers and guns. This ***** is crazy

Back
Top Bottom