Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I know I shouldn't ask this here but w/e.....has anyone been to the Nike outlet in Atlantic City recently?....I'm goin out there in 2 weeks and wanted to know if they had anything good thanks in adv.

^^BRAH SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BET $100 ROULETTE @ HARRAHS ON RED. I WAS THERE WHEN PAULY D WAS THERE AND IT WAS A SNOOZY...AND THIS WAS 2 WEEKS AGO

cool grey v2s. They are 109 tho. They will not price match but I needed these lol--Michigan City store a call at 219.879.1320

To big-footed Chicago heads: the NR on State has a bunch of Scarface Lebron 9 in 15-16 (didn't check the price, but it should be reasonable), a couple of Kobes 6 in the same range, and a bunch of hyperfuse 2011 (for $50 I believe). I also saw:
- Lebron 9 triple black sz 13 for $60
- Kobe 6 Italian camo sz 13.5 for $60
- a third colorway of the Roshe run (yellow sole with grey upper) sz12.5-12-13 (may have more, but that's all I saw). They still have the red and black in various sizes.
- a pair of Sweep Tru (Christmas ed) sz 12 for $50.

Passed by the OC outlet real quick earlier today.
They had a bunch of Kobe 6s from $79-99. Dark knight, cool grey, black, gradient, home del sol
Zk7 Concord $89 fsr except 9-10
Zk7 shark $109 fsr
Lj9 black $89 fsr

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I know I shouldn't ask this here but w/e.....has anyone been to the Nike outlet in Atlantic City recently?....I'm goin out there in 2 weeks and wanted to know if they had anything good thanks in adv.

I was there last Saturday. Couple of Kobe 6's for $79-$99, a couple of hyperdunks $79 - $89.
Had some SB kicks that were moving but I don't buy those. One was a Paul Rod and another was the Stefan Jano.
Sorry, don't remember prices. Oh yea, had Lebron 9 blackouts for $139. Only thing I purchased was a pair of Trunners for $42.00
Really, nothing hot that I saw.   

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Passed by the OC outlet real quick earlier today.
They had a bunch of Kobe 6s from $79-99. Dark knight, cool grey, black, gradient, home del sol
Zk7 Concord $89 fsr except 9-10
Zk7 shark $109 fsr
Lj9 black $89 fsr

OC outlet??

Nutin at cypress outlet in Houston......really need a pair of concord kobe vii

Originally Posted by macky

cool grey v2s. They are 109 tho. They will not price match but I needed these lol--Michigan City store a call at 219.879.1320

9.5 and 15 only sizes left. very helpful, unlike most

Michigan city is by far one of the worst outlets ever..the people in that store represents those that live in that city...stupid people. I was there for friends and family ...lets just say....They will do the small talk hi how are you doing? and blah blah...but when it came down to get something done, it was horrible. I'll be sure to fill in their crappy service and treatment on their survey.
mad.gif

ontario mills nike outlet got hyperdunk 2011 for 55 bucks not a bad deal. as well as some kobe6 for 85+ depending on color

Not my picture nor do I know where is it from. Keep your eyes open and report back the price. Would like to know how much they would drop it to. Thanks

2dr9xub.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not my picture nor do I know where is it from. Keep your eyes open and report back the price. Would like to know how much they would drop it to. Thanks

2dr9xub.jpg

One of my boys said he went to a Nike outlet earlier this week and they had one pair of the away kobe elites. Said they sold for 89.99. I'm thinking a return or something. But that pic is something else. On wondering if they're b grades or something. I'm sure we'll find out on NT soon enough. Where did you get the pic?

Originally Posted by Nron

2dr9xub.jpg

One of my boys said he went to a Nike outlet earlier this week and they had one pair of the away kobe elites. Said they sold for 89.99. I'm thinking a return or something. But that pic is something else. On wondering if they're b grades or something. I'm sure we'll find out on NT soon enough. Where did you get the pic?
my guess would be the employee store?  i mean, that shoe JUST dropped....hard to believe it's hitting the outlets already....

No price tags on any boxes and no pricepoint on the marketing; 100% sure it's an employee store.

That pic is from the Kobe VII thread. How much cheaper are shoes at the employee store? 40% like swoosh account holders?

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by Nron

my guess would be the employee store?  i mean, that shoe JUST dropped....hard to believe it's hitting the outlets already....
Emplyee store? Never heard of that

That pic is from the Kobe VII thread. How much cheaper are shoes at the employee store? 40% like swoosh account holders?
50%

Back
Top Bottom