OFFICIAL MAY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

5922 E, TX-8 Beltway N, Houston, TX 77049

Not much for shoes here, but Astros fans they had this
20190503_201148.jpg

All fitteds blue and gold ones were really clean, if I didnt already this
thumb (11).jpeg
have copped.

Had these also never seen em I'm not into Nikes like I am Jordan's, but I like the way they looked.
20190503_201109.jpg

20190503_201117.jpg

Spotted platinum tint 11s at my gloucester, NJ outlet for 160. What's the lowest someone seen these 11s at an outlet?

Spotted platinum tint 11s at my gloucester, NJ outlet for 160. What's the lowest someone seen these 11s at an outlet?

One of my local outlets had them for 139 a few months ago as a full size floor item. Only seen that once (in person). I've also occasionally found them on a hashwall for an additional 20-30% off but sometimes they'll mark it up to 190 before discount, so the discount isn't that great.

Last edited:
One of my local outlets had them for 139 a few months ago as a full size floor item. Only seen that once (in person). I've also occasionally found them on a hashwall for an additional 20-30% off but sometimes they'll mark it up to 190 before discount, so the discount isn't that great.
Thank you. My outlet has a full size run right now, and I might pull the trigger today at 160 while my size is still available. I know the platinum tint 11s are criticized for the lack of patent leather, but I personally think the colorway is highly wearable, regardless.

Thank you. My outlet has a full size run right now, and I might pull the trigger today at 160 while my size is still available. I know the platinum tint 11s are criticized for the lack of patent leather, but I personally think the colorway is highly wearable, regardless.
I think there's a F&F coming up?

a NTer posted the coupon a day or two ago

I think there's a F&F coming up?

a NTer posted the coupon a day or two ago
Not sure I saw any talk of an upcoming F&F. I searched back in this thread and the last pages of the April thread and there was talk of F&F being canned in the US with a 30% off footwear a few weeks back.

Thanks for the heads up. I might get the 11s now and in the worst case, try returning them and rebuying at a lower price if there's an upcoming sale. Worst thing about F&F is the resellers come in the minute the store opens and buy all out all the stock of the jordans

Last edited:
Not sure I saw any talk of an upcoming F&F. I searched back in this thread and the last pages of the April thread and there was talk of F&F being canned in the US with a 30% off footwear a few weeks back.

Thanks for the heads up. I might get the 11s now and in the worst case, try returning them and rebuying at a lower price if there's an upcoming sale. Worst thing about F&F is the resellers come in the minute the store opens and buy all out all the stock of the jordans
To be clear, a NTer on Instagram posted two coupons for FF

So I am not sure but I remember those talks so who knows just letting you know in case it does happen

To be clear, a NTer on Instagram posted two coupons for FF

So I am not sure but I remember those talks so who knows just letting you know in case it does happen

I searched some more and apparently there was a F&F past weekend, but in Canada lol.

5/7 JERSEY GARDENS

I went out to Jersey Garden only thing I seen worth copping
Air FOrce max cb black/purple now $70.00
Air Darwin $110.00
I caught a worker bring boxes of shoes to the display, when he walked away I was curious what he was stocking on the shelf I open the box Foamposite One navy/gum sole $230 box price picked up a size 15. They have a full size run.

Woodbury commons drove up to woodbury in my Turo rental 2019 Cayenne LOLZ

THey got a lot of shoes that's for sale still in Footlocker for box price
Air Huarache run green fatigue colorway $79.99
They had the Jordan 18 mustard color for $160
Kobe Protros white/black/purple white/red/black $140
Air Foamposite cup HI Red colorway look like clown shoes and the shoe smells like chemicals when you open the box $114.00

Any rumors of the MVP passes going away also? I was always able to get really good deals with those.

Heard Detroit has those platinum tints for $160 again

Also heard Black Cement 3s for retail (unaware of stock)

The best lick i got from marshalls
Is jordan 31 and kobe EM 11
I’ve would put you on trust me If i saw that lingering around with multiple pairs.

Same with me 31s highs & lows, and to a lesser extent a few CW's of trunner LX's (I really like that shoe) and at 40 bucks couldn't really go wrong. I'm hoping this is gonna start to be a trend, where Marshall's is gonna start getting high end sigs. My eyes are now looking for 32's with an obsession, but all my regular Marshall's been really dry lately.

Same with me 31s highs & lows, and to a lesser extent a few CW's of trunner LX's (I really like that shoe) and at 40 bucks couldn't really go wrong. I'm hoping this is gonna start to be a trend, where Marshall's is gonna start getting high end sigs. My eyes are now looking for 32's with an obsession, but all my regular Marshall's been really dry lately.
The galleria marshalls always seems to get the good stuff. Just keep your eye out on that place exactly where i got blt the 31 and kobe 11 em for $60 each.
B608B60F-D300-45C7-AFBA-609CC9B69AF7.jpeg

B1AC9D0C-F725-4433-B48D-8B6686B059A4.jpeg

The galleria marshalls always seems to get the good stuff. Just keep your eye out on that place exactly where i got blt the 31 and kobe 11 em for $60 each.
B608B60F-D300-45C7-AFBA-609CC9B69AF7.jpeg

B1AC9D0C-F725-4433-B48D-8B6686B059A4.jpeg

11830 Wilcrest Dr, Houston, TX 77031
Always has something, its next door to AA.

I've noticed too any of the "Homegoods" branded stores have bigger size runs, and more selection. My boy used to work at Marshall's in HS, and they got their shipments in on Thursdays. Not sure if that's still the case, but I make it a habit to check em out on Friday's... unless it's just a random trip.

Got word from my close homie thats a coach @ san Clemente...

There was supposed to be one soon but got pushed back possibly to july...

11830 Wilcrest Dr, Houston, TX 77031
Always has something, its next door to AA.

I've noticed too any of the "Homegoods" branded stores have bigger size runs, and more selection. My boy used to work at Marshall's in HS, and they got their shipments in on Thursdays. Not sure if that's still the case, but I make it a habit to check em out on Friday's... unless it's just a random trip.
I usally pop in the marshalls by dairy Ashford and westhimer cause it right by my crib.

Im not sure of the shipment days but it’s becomes a ritual to check any time i cross pass it. But its been dry besides the af1 i scooped for $35.

Back
Top Bottom