***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Wore these to tag downtown.....
2hmohnb.jpg

Proto u usually have sick fits, but the jean vest and tank top doesnt go with the short well. The outfit looks missed-match, just my opinion. Do your thing though.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by MMG

man proto, here we go....

what?

people gonna hate on my fit?

well if y'all haven't noticed by now, i don't give a $%@#...
laugh.gif

i do what i like, no matter what.
wink.gif

If you "do what you like, no matter what" then do just that... No need to explain it every time someone says anything... Just keep it movin... People only say **#% to get a rise out of you... and guess what? Like always, they did.

fit looks fine to me, and honestly, i think y'all are reaching to say it doesn't go well. it's a plain striped tank white/charcoal grey/light grey tank with some dark snow camo shorts (without the white)... i actually wore that exact same fit last summer, minus the denim vest, and nobody said anything, that's why i asked...

but eh... can't please urrybody...
laugh.gif

only reason i even wear tanks is cuz it gets hot as hades up in the clubs i play at during the summer...
30t6p3b.gif
can't even wear jeans or pants at some spots...
eyes.gif

and no, dubl, i don't say something every time. guess you missed the dozens of times people take shots and i just ignore it, but i was genuinely interested in what the fashion police around here had to say this time...

honestly, my girl is the biggest critic, and she thought it was fine when i asked her b4 we left the crib, so whatev's...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

hanging out at my parents' house for mother's day

DUDE! I had this exact same presto when they came out! My pair tore up all around
and yellowed like hell until I had to throw them out. It's so cool to see this pair after
all those years. NICE!

it's really amusing how people just HATE Proto.
I only actually look at his shoes and chicks.

I distinctly remember this post way back, at the beach
I think with this AMAZING chick in a bikini. His best post
ever.

Happy Friday everyone, can't wait to start that (Canadian) long weekend!

Word to Freeway

^ those have grown on me every time I see em. Do the newer SBs fit weird compared to the older stuff?

Back
Top Bottom