OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want too see it but Lara's boxing style might be hated more than Floyd's

People were pissed with the way Lara boxed Canelo

I think Floyd should fight Thurman next

GGG said he'd be willing to shed some pounds at a chance to fight Floyd.
you guys are on the right track.

GGG
Thurman
Amed

I think the best fight world be GGG and second just because he has serious power and doesn't seem afraid would be Thurman ...

Amed just cause it has been mentioned and might be good.

I think Money would beat everyone but GGG would give him a fight or even win.

I think Canelo can make 160 lbs

I really want to see GGG fight at Super Middleweight
the thing is, GGG already said he would go down to 154 to fight Mayweather ... Asking for GGG bs Canelo for me is not wise ... Make the fight that if u are 49-0 people will say he beat the beast at his prime. You might back up what he is selling.

My whole thing is the imbalance of perception.

Jim Lampley got arrested for domestic violence and Max Kellerman has admitted on air to striking his girlfriend.

All of them do their job scot-free, while Floyd is painted as Hitler.

You know why.

I think Canelo can make 160 lbs

I really want to see GGG fight at Super Middleweight

Canelo can definitely make 160, but I can see DLH pushing for a catch-weight. Then again, they've sparred in the past, so maybe Canelo just takes it at 160.

My whole thing is the imbalance of perception.

Jim Lampley got arrested for domestic violence and Max Kellerman has admitted on air to striking his girlfriend.

All of them do their job scot-free, while Floyd is painted as Hitler.
There is no imbalance.
Mainstream America has clearly decided that domestic violence is only a crime/problem when it's an affluent black man that's being accused.

Is it just me, or did.....

HBO / SHOWTIME / WBC / WBC PRESIDENT

miss out on the opportunity to make a bigger deal out of that $1,000,000 WBC "EMERALD" Title Belt???

I thought they could have done an entire segment on the title / how it was made / the cost / the diamonds / The presentation.

They could've had it in a glass case next to the timekeeper. And they could've done a sort of presentation ceremony afterwards.

Instead the WBC president just drunkenly wore the title, and handed it off to floyd like he was passing the kite

SO RATCHET

come on now, manny lost his manhood last night but lets not call him a woman 
roll.gif

Bamma was mad as ****. 
roll.gif

Flores is mad...

Last edited:
Floyd should fight Lara

name probably isnt a big enough draw though.

I want too see it but Lara's boxing style might be hated more than Floyd's

People were pissed with the way Lara boxed Canelo

I think Floyd should fight Thurman next

Yeah, ppl would not **** with that matchup :lol:

its definitely intriguing...would be an ultimate chess match

People that bring up the domestic violence thing are suckers if they paid to see this fight. They're putting their own hard earned money in the pocket of a known wife beater. If they really cared about domestic violence they need to donate $100 to domestic violence groups.

People that bring up the domestic violence thing are suckers if they paid to see this fight. They're putting their own hard earned money in the pocket of a known wife beater. If they really cared about domestic violence they need to donate $100 to domestic violence groups.

Same people who hate Floyd for the DV. Rock out to Guns n Roses on the way home from work

Eh, not really. You gonna tell a Manny fan not to buy the biggest match of his career because he's fighting a wife beater? That's not fair

who cares. they both got paid.  guys talking like they bet the farm and won.  yall prides ridin on this one fight? move on.

who u fighting man.

Maidana put up a better fight than Manny. Floyd reach was too much, it was silly at some moments when Pac would try to get in and just eat a right, so easy.

Big Manny fan, i got to admit i was pretty devestated Pac couldnt even crack Floyd's armor. Boring or not boxing is a game of hitting and not getting hit and Floyd is a master at it.

So moving on, im hoping Pac fights Malignaggi. Dude is so bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom