Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Paging TCERDA:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 where you at T i know you rollin with mosley

While I wouldnt classify it as impregnable, Mayweather Jr. has an uncanny ability at avoiding flush shots.

why are you laughing not one shot landed only person i seen dodge fury like that is winky wright

Money got this. His defense will frustrate Shane and he'll counter punches like crazy. Mayweather with a unanimous decision.

Winky never been much of a punch dodger. A young Roy Jones, Sweet Pea, Prince Naseem, they were more in that vain.

Originally Posted by awon23

just look at him. the way he scrunches up is hilarious.

laugh.gif
this thread is going to be filled with shenanigans.

I dunno I see PBF picking Mosley apart.  It's a bad match up for him, Margs was tailor made for Shane.  I don't think he'll knock Shane out.  Hopefully get to see the fight we're all hoping to see.  And hopefully get Shane/Berto again.

I like Floyd

Spoiler [+]
You're not allowed to call yourself a boxing fan if you call him Money. Knock that **** off.

Im hearin that the buffalo wild wings in my area is gettin this fight....I HOPE SO cause mma aint my thing (neither is 60 bones)

so yall should ask around...

Maybe it's just me but I don't see this as a legacy defining fight for Shane. Just see it as adding to his legacy if he wins.

Only 1 more day........
pimp.gif

Anyone else see this being similar Mayweather v. De La Hoya fight? Anyone think Shane has a legit shot at winning?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Only 1 more day........
pimp.gif

Anyone else see this being similar Mayweather v. De La Hoya fight? Anyone think Shane has a legit shot at winning?

I hope he wins. I like Floyd but He's a dynasty. He must fall.

My mind is telling me Floyd will win though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

You're not allowed to call yourself a boxing fan if you call him Money. Knock that **** off.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Real Spit.

Mayweather wins a close, competitive bout decisively 116-112 (8 rds. to 4) by UD. 

Back
Top Bottom