Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

Let the Countdown Begin...

65phti.jpg

34984d1233020607-miguel-cotto-praises-mosley-talks-margaritos-shane-mosley_antonio-margarito.gif

Click on Spoiler for more Gifs

Spoiler [+]
24v3alk.jpg
2lmbhgp.jpg

2en5eom.jpg
aonvv8.jpg

t8oq48.jpg
2d0e5mr.jpg

May 1st
Las Vegas, Nevada
MGM Grand Garden Arena
HBO Pay-Per View

The debate will be settled once and for all.

I think the debate gets settled to an extent. Would like to have seen these two crosh paths years ago, but at this point, as a fan of both, I'll take what I can get.

I think Sugar Shane has just as good as a shot as Pac-Man when it comes to beating Mayweather. Shane has slowed and will get hit with those patented Mayweather counter punches, but he will also put hands on Jr. and keep the pressure on the entire night.

I will be pulling for Sugar Shane.

May taking the L... I mean his arms are 26" long.. They might have worked against the 'smaller welters' but this time........
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I think the debate gets settled to an extent. Would like to have seen these two crosh paths years ago, but at this point, as a fan of both, I'll take what I can get.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

finally mayweather fights mosley but its years late.
roll.gif
I would say that most of the blame goes to Shane for that.

When May was young, hungry and on the comeup, Shane didn't want to give him a chance.

After losing his top billing status he started chasing Floyd for a payday and a chance to boost his legacy before he retired.

They should have fought back in 03 but this is as good a time as any for this matchup to me.

Shane is strong, smart and coming off of his best victory of his career..the rivalry has had some time to simmer and May should still be in his prime..plus Mosley was doping in 03, so the fight would have been marred by controversy anyway.

This is going to be the toughest fight of Mayweather's career.

its going to be more entertainig than the crap pac/clottely put on, but yea mayweather is going to win, the only question we want answered is if pac/mayweather is going to be on

I'm so Pumped for this fight...especially after watching that little hbo face off +@+$...

Even though I I'm rooting hard for Mosley...I got Floyd winning a decision...

To much time between now and the last fight and Shane is gonna struggle like a mutha wit that D...

ehhh, Mayweather ain't no Pacquiao though...

(instigation started, look at all the posters who will take this quote seriously.)

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

2lmbhgp.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
Feline Reflexes.

116tjwn.jpg

Almost impenetrable defense.

ws6py.jpg

smh.gif

Crazy combination.

The only question has been how he would stand up against other world class welterweights...We'll find out on May 1st.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

2lmbhgp.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

If Floyd comes up with a left cross, its curtains...  that is the gift and the curse that is PBF

He's so talented he doesnt have to take chances but if he did
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

ehhh, Mayweather ain't no Pacquiao though...

(instigation started, look at all the posters who will take this quote seriously.)

laugh.gif
 You are right...

(He is better)

PBF FEAST!!!! off fighter that walk foward and try to turn the fight into a war, this will be no different

Back
Top Bottom