Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

8-2 mosely, they should stop the fight
roll.gif

Calm down, it never got that bad.

What stuck out to me in this fight is PBF's chin. He stood his ground after those punches. On that same token, Sugar didn't keep testing...

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

if mayweather doesnt fight pacman. is it a possibility he can fight paul williams?

PAUL WILLIAMS WOULD BEAT MAYWEATHER...NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT THAT LONG $!% DUDE. HE'S MR FANTASTIC

Not bad. We saw some drama in round 2 that we've never seen in a PBF fight before so Mosley did his part. Mayweather took over like expected

Originally Posted by NobleKane

it looks like mayweather could knock him out whenever he wants to. i think hes showing him mercy
Thought the same...at certain points it looked like one more good shot would have ended it but whenever it got there PBF started holding back. 

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Pac-man can't #### with this guy.

ok.......just cause may is beating a guy whos passed his prime doesnt mean a thing yet against a guy who is the best right now
The typical NT CLOWNS always have an excuse.. I'm done with this %+*%..

MONEY MAY FTW.. NOBODY IS +@%!!*# WITH HIM! GOODNIGHT NT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

homer... are you trying to say that mosley is in the best shape of his life and in his prime?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

if mayweather doesnt fight pacman. is it a possibility he can fight paul williams?

PAUL WILLIAMS WOULD BEAT MAYWEATHER...NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT THAT LONG $!% DUDE. HE'S MR FANTASTIC
pacman, mayweather, and williams gota fight each other....royal rumble style 
smokin.gif

The fight got boring after the 3rd round, smh. I'm glad i didn't pay for this.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Pacquiao needs to take that urine test, and stop fronting.

im pretty sure it wasnt the urine test that stopped the match from happening......

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

laugh.gif
 @ dudes saying pac is the best
indifferent.gif

You gotta respect mayweather's toughness after that shot those 2 shots in the 2nd round.. MM
pimp.gif
Yezzir.
MM was built to box..after the 2nd round he started really boxing and No one can beat Mayweather at boxing

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by NobleKane

it looks like mayweather could knock him out whenever he wants to. i think hes showing him mercy
Thought the same...at certain points it looked like one more good shot would have ended it but whenever it got there PBF started holding back. 
I peeped that too.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

The fight got boring after the 3rd round, smh. I'm glad i didn't pay for this.
In this era, you shouldn't ever have to be shelling out full price for fights anyways. Good show Mayweather.  

if only shane box on the 3rd 4th 5th round like he did on the 2nd... its a very different story now. run out of juice?..$$$$$ game?! i dont know..

Back
Top Bottom