Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

this fight is just to hype up the pacman-money even more.
ohwell.gif

like andre berto said.. for 30 million you can give me a blood test in the ring or while im having sex lol.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

You filipino dudes kill me talking about Pacquiau. No boxing knowledge whatsoever just blind faith in him because he's the face of your entire country.

Y'all should hope the Pacman/PBF fight never happens because PBF will destroy him and all of you are going to end up looking stupid.
roll.gif

Sig worthy

the real battle is to see which race reigns supreme. not whos the best boxer. #truth

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Take that blood and urine test buddy.

Fa real tho, if Manny is clean, he shouldn't have a problem taking the test. 
QFT X a trillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you do understand its not about the drug test right?!?!?! its about not giving in to mayweather's demands.  
im sure if the boxing commission enforce the drug testing policies, pacman would gladly take it
Not giving into Mayweathers demands? BS. Mayweather conceded to Pacquiao's demands, even though it was ridiculous to get those figures for being over the weight limit, and then Pac fronted. He needs to take that damn test and let us fans get what we want.

Originally Posted by ago225

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Money May best boxer ever! nothing else to prove to the haters.

EVER??????? you're ******ed.
He cant say he beat Pacman. Pacman would kill em.

if he stops taking steroids i think pacman would get *#@%%+ up. if they allow him to keep taking steroids then it would be a close fight but mayweather would prolly win...

illmaticsoulchild wrote:

C'mon Manny, agree to the tests so we can have this done already.
pimp.gif

This is a must.

Now fam talking about his mom want him to retire though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

you do understand its not about the drug test right?!?!?! its about not giving in to mayweather's demands.  
im sure if the boxing commission enforce the drug testing policies, pacman would gladly take it
Not giving into Mayweathers demands? BS. Mayweather conceded to Pacquiao's demands, even though it was ridiculous to get those figures for being over the weight limit, and then Pac fronted. He needs to take that damn test and let us fans get what we want.
Yeah I never got that excuse. Mayweather asked for stricter blood test and he's the bad guy dodging the fight. Pac makes a ridiculous amount for each pound over and he's tryna make the fight fair. People are funny style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

irony #1 fat joe's ha ha played right before the main event. it has the lyrics, "Big money talking, mayweather - paquiao"

irony #2 CB singing the national anthem in a boxing match.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah I never got that excuse. Mayweather asked for stricter blood test and he's the bad guy dodging the fight. Pac makes a ridiculous amount for each pound over and he's tryna make the fight fair. People are funny style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word... don't he got like a extra $100,000 for each pound over?

Originally Posted by ago225

Pacquiao needs to take that urine test, and stop fronting.

im pretty sure it wasnt the urine test that stopped the match from happening......
i know right. thats why these NTers are
laugh.gif
..arum and oscar had a meeting for almost 12 hours . what do you expect them to do there? play poker?    that drug test stuff goin on is bs..

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word... don't he got like a extra $100,000 for each pound over?
10 MILLION my dude...
laugh.gif

Manny's a nut for turning down $50 mill for 1 fight.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by RoOk

41-0-0...Greatest Since Ali? It's a great discussion.
No it's not.

How you figure? Dude fights the best and lets assume he fights & beats Pacman...Dude will be 2nd All-Time with a undefeated record? Comon son

Back
Top Bottom