Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

41-0-0...Greatest Since Ali? It's a great discussion.
No it's not.

How you figure? Dude fights the best and lets assume he fights & beats Pacman...Dude will be 2nd All-Time with a undefeated record? Comon son
Like I said Julio Cesar Chaves had about 89 wins before he lost.
pimp.gif
 at the fact TeamMetalheads has boxing knowledge!

Shame about Jr.
smh.gif
I heard about what he did man.  Its very disappointing. 

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

You filipino dudes kill me talking about Pacquiau. No boxing knowledge whatsoever just blind faith in him because he's the face of your entire country.

Y'all should hope the Pacman/PBF fight never happens because PBF will destroy him and all of you are going to end up looking stupid.
roll.gif

Sig worthy

Pacman will NOT let us down...boxing knowledge or not
frown.gif

LOL I'm Filipino all my relatives think Pac could KO everyone. When we were watching Marquez-Mayweather they just kept saying Pac would have destroyed him. I beg to differ, however after seeing May get rocked like that in the 2nd, I believe he has better chance now. Constant pressure and fast as hell. But that small !+% window will be there, Pac better tko or ko Money the same round he wobbles him, if he ever wobbles him. Or elese May will just adjust to him like he does to the rest and win on the scorecards. Mayweather is just too smart and possess supreme boxing skills; and I hate this biiiiiitch
I believe that pacman woulda knocked Mayweather out if he had that chance Mosley had in the 2nd round....no bias...yes i'm filipino.

I honestly think pacman's camp won't agree to take the tests...preventing once again...possibly one of the greatest fights/race war of all time.

PBF is too skilled as a fighter, he out thinks the opponent every time. He's the epitome of precise perfection. I read in a article where they said he's losing his speed as to when he was in super featherweight and throw no more combos. His defense is just as quick or even maybe quicker then before, and his boxing IQ has rocketed. Also, he threw some combos out there tonight, given he had to be woken up to unleash the beast after the 2nd but he got #!*% done. Pac got a helluvalot coming to him.

No it's not.

How you figure? Dude fights the best and lets assume he fights & beats Pacman...Dude will be 2nd All-Time with a undefeated record? Comon son
pimp.gif

Shame about Jr.
smh.gif

What happened?

If Pac doesnt comply with May's requests on the blood and urine tests... "There ain't no fight."

Interesting..

No it's not.

pimp.gif

Shame about Jr.
smh.gif

What happened?
Its been a while since he's fought because he got tested positive for performance enhancing drugs.  He's been suspended for seven months.  He's going to return to fight Duddy June 26.  I think he's got Freddy Roach training him.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

WHat you mean left cross? Hes orthodox.
You watching that clip?  He throws a straight right and instead of throwing that left cross behind that right hand, he gets out of the way.  What's there not to understand?
Nah, my dude is right. 

From the orthodox stance, that would be considered a hook.  Crosses would be from the right hand.

I hella hated it when I heard people say PacMan knocked out Hatton with a left hook. Nope.  From the southpaw stance, it would be considered a straight, cross, or a overhand. 

I know it doesnt really make sense, but if youve been in the gym with a trainer you would know....
nerd.gif

I know Im late cus I just now read this, but actually from the stance Floyd was in after ducking, the punch would be a "Left Cross"
I wasnt talking about him throwing left crosses, I was talkin about that specific punch that was there to be thrown, with his right foot forward, and right shoulder leading the punch is  a Left cross.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

The fight got boring after the 3rd round, smh.
What you call boring, I call art.

PBF is an artist...all you can do is marvel at what he did tonight. More so after he caught those two from Shane that had the potential to make *$%+ ugly. All it did was light him up...

Surgical.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^

it wasnt perrformance enhancing drugs.

he took something that made him piss alot.
Oh my bad?  I don't follow jr much.  My friend had told me performance enhancing drugs.  Either way his career has been somewhat disappointing.  I mean he hasn't lost but he hasn't really fought anyone either.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

great performance by floyd.

shane looked so tired by the 3rd round

Floyd's counterpunching made Shane look like that

I dunno about al that. Mosley def looked tired. I coulda sworn at one point i heard him say "throw in the towel"

That's what happens when you're punching air.

pimp.gif
Performance by Floyd.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Floyd's counterpunching made Shane look like that

I dunno about al that. Mosley def looked tired. I coulda sworn at one point i heard him say "throw in the towel"

he was asking for cold towels

Back
Top Bottom