**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

let's not act like he can't put out something solid, DC3 had some solid stuff on there that could of been album material. the only thing he needs to do is tone down all that yelling, if he can do that i see potential

]

Last edited:
i really think jay will hop on a song with anyone thats hot.

wack or not, if theyre hot he stands to gain from it.

sides meeks appeal, i cant really see jay thinkin dudes nice furreal.

Nice. I can always use more Meek. IMO DreamChasers 1,2,3 > Dreams and Nightmares. He makes the best workout/energy music.

Hopefully its as good as his mixtapes, because the album was pretty meh. Not expecting much from him tho tbh

Meek the Truth 
pimp.gif

Always **** with his old ****

His mixtapes are fire I wasnt really feeling his album that much but im hoping dude can bounce back

I'm trying to figure out how y'all think Meek wouldn't flop. Dude got ZERO promotion from the label after Amen..the rest of his singles tanked, Levels didn't even get a real video :lol:

He'll be on Big Sean soph. status or worse with this album...trust.

I havent even listened to DC3. This will flop no question, his buzz is like 30% of what it used to be.

if he releases an album full of tracks like this he might have something.

Last edited:
DC 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

D&N was horrible though. Shame cause i was looking forward to it.

Will check out this new one though.

...DC2 was TRASH. Idk what yall talking bout lol. Dude album was way better than that crap lol. Dreamchasers 1 still the best thing hes released so far tho. I'll give this a chance but his window is closing...

...DC2 was TRASH. Idk what yall talking bout lol. Dude album was way better than that crap lol. Dreamchasers 1 still the best thing hes released so far tho. I'll give this a chance but his window is closing...
DC2 is easily his best project so far and it was the hottest tape summer of 2012

It had its ups n down but its bad songs made me hate that mixtape. Still got more than half of its songs on my phone. Still got DC 1 over that jawn...

Guess I'm one of few hoping this will be some heat. DC3 was trash, lets get back to that quality street music

EDIT: Hope that how we roll track was no where near making the cut

Last edited:
Guess I'm one of few hoping this will be some heat. DC3 was trash, lets get back to that quality street music

EDIT: Hope that how we roll track was no where near making the cut
not at all its just a throwaway leak

Back
Top Bottom