**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Trauma, What's Free, Championships, Cold Hearted II, and Oodles O'Noodles
tenor.gif

Tic Tac Toe, Stuck In My Ways, and Pay You Back
giphy.gif

Going Bad
dTzA8pA.gif

Y’all gotta stop doing that! People made Jay-Z tweet saying “that line wasn’t a diss to Kanye”. People lost their minds when they thought Jay went at Ye, just for Jay to clarify himself... :smh:
So u don’t think Ross went at 69?

So Intro or Intro??

Intro just got me hyped as hell and I ain really pay attention to the bars. But Intro, I listen to his bars.

So I'ma go with Inrro> Intro

I have gave this album multiple spins. Good Lord so much to listen and to process.

A few things, most of my personal favors are those with Raw lyrics and classic beats. For me that's why they bang so much. Intro, Championship, Oddles, etc, etc.

I have to give a few of the tracks a few more spin as they are completely overshadow. With that said ... I think the Drake joint bangs but for me, it's very out of place. I dont feel it belongs in this album. It also feels more like a Drake song than a Meek joint. It's also funny how meek said Back 2 Back was scary . lol

The funny thing is as soon as Jay cleared up the Ye bar, blogs and sites started focusing on the 69 bar

I noticed that. I was more amazed by how new the song was.

But about time someone said the real about Turkey, and didn't say. Poor kid. He got what he asked for.

Samples?

You must hate a lot of great songs. Plus hate every single mix tape .... lol weird

What's so cringe about him using the beat?

No not samples. Clear and obvious samples from other big top ten songs. It’s just a me thing not saying it’s wrong it’s just cringe to me. All I hear is the original song.

I have gave this album multiple spins. Good Lord so much to listen and to process.

A few things, most of my personal favors are those with Raw lyrics and classic beats. For me that's why they bang so much. Intro, Championship, Oddles, etc, etc.

I have to give a few of the tracks a few more spin as they are completely overshadow. With that said ... I think the Drake joint bangs but for me, it's very out of place. I dont feel it belongs in this album. It also feels more like a Drake song than a Meek joint. It's also funny how meek said Back 2 Back was scary . lol

The Drake track is so regular based on what it was supposed to be with them patching things up. It’s a major throwaway

The Drake track is so regular based on what it was supposed to be with them patching things up. It’s a major throwaway

Drake sent the verse at 5am the day before the album release. It’s mid and rushed. But it’s more for the “look”. They both make better music if locked in together

Drake sent the verse at 5am the day before the album release. It’s mid and rushed. But it’s more for the “look”. They both make better music if locked in together
This would explain it.

I wish it would of have been left out. It really disturbs the flow if the album for ME! Again, not to say it doesn't sound good or anything.

2018 been so good for hip hop from beginning to the end of the year

Whats Free tho...

DtQzeuhX4AAPRIG.jpg:large

"my accountant so good I'm basically living tax free"

:smh: :sick:

:pimp::lol::pimp::pimp:

Meek really speaking the truth. He sounds really inspired. Love this album.

God I'm not supposed to like Going Bad but :nthat::nthat::nthat:

I got a homie who took the aux away from me when I was trying to play some meek a few years back and he texted me the other day talking about so and so is on repeat from Championships :rofl:. lots of U'ies being busted

Back
Top Bottom