**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Agree to disagree.

when you make records people dance to, it adds a different dimension to making a song vs just being a lyricist, when uptown vibes breako into da reggaeton drums, it totally changes da record into something broads start twerking to, hence why lookin at Anuel's verse on conparicom to Fab & Meek's isnt good conparcomp IMO.

when you make records people dance to, it adds a different dimension to making a song vs just being a lyricist, when uptown vibes breako into da reggaeton drums, it totally changes da record into something broads start twerking to, hence why lookin at Anuel's verse on conparicom to Fab & Meek's isnt good conparcomp IMO.
It should be though. Anuel AA is in the scene not for his reggaeton hits but because his raw in your face "hijoputa" lyrics. To say they arent the same and you dont need to rhyme or make sense is a cop out, especially when you have so many great artist out there putting trap and reggaeton in the map (again).

That's why I was hype when I heard him and 69 were making a couple of joints and when I was dissapointed when I heard them. Not because they sucked but because they didnt do **** that got them where they were at. I **** with both heavily and I **** with Anuel AA big time. Still one of my favorites, but let's call a spade a spade, dude is lacking big time in lyrics. You hear one song from Anuel and is like you have heard then all.

Brrrr this and brrrr that and just rhyming a bunch if nonse is not it. And when he does reggaeton he also talks about the same **** over and over. But again I like his style and flow and I **** with him.

Ps there has been plenty of lyrical genius in the genre. Lito y Polaco Tempo Cejas Mexicano Tego etc .... bruh the list goes on from way back ....

Back in the days the beats used to switch up from the Reggaeton drums to hip-hop drums or vice versa. And the lyrics were straight up raw ish. So Anuel AA shouldn't have been lacking.

Prime example what I'm talking about

Last edited:
ya got valid points, but lets lets it what it is...meek & fabolous be in my hood all da time & this was simpliy a musical clout chase. song fire so i ain't complaining.

ya got valid points, but lets lets it what it is...meek & fabolous be in my hood all da time & this was simpliy a musical clout chase. song fire so i ain't complaining.
This I agree.

Everyone is trying to jump on the Latin train.

Latin artist and people have a lot of capita world wide .... and reggaeton/ spanish trap is bigger than ever before.

Reggaeton talk

camby.png

c flyness c flyness be ITCHING :smh: :rofl:

ninjahood ninjahood There shouldn't be any excuse just because the beat switches up to Reggaeton, here's another old school track that demonstrates, that even if the beat switches up, these artists can deliver straight lyricism.

Hearing the Reggaeton drums doesn't always mean it's a pop record, it could also be a hood record. Prime example of that was Tego's "Guasa, Guasa". He's rapping some raw sh*t on a Reggaeton beat. And there's many more other records like it. Like this one of Hector

I know you're not into Lito & Polaco's music, but this one it's a hood classic. They used to have beef with Tego, and in this track Lito told Tego, "I'm gonna use your teeth as earings and a bracelet", What? When I heard that line I went f*ckin insane.

Btw not all the beef in Reggaeton stayed on wax, Master Joe and Tempo banged out cause of their "tiraera". I also can assure you that Lito & Polaco's beef with Tego wouldn't have stayed on wax, if in those times they would of ran into eachother. Their beef was real, they really had hatred towards eachother. Lets remember Reggaeton is a hood bred genre, so expect the unexpected.

Last edited:
Meek is really in his bag.

Let them______ smoke your cousin you ain't ride yet
RIP on Instagram and you ain't slide yet
Stay on that corner every day they ain't hide yet
Don't want to hear that gangsta_______if they ain't die yet

I know we joke mostly just to get under C Fly skin cuz it's so easy, but there's a reason a lot of people got latin tracks on their album.
No ****. I argued this very point before and the response was, they R going to sell anyways. While that statement is true, they will sell that mu h more with latin dudes. If this wasnt true, none of the mega starts (Drake, Nickii, Cardi, etc) wouldnt be doing tracks.

Anyhow ....

Back
Top Bottom