Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

laugh.gif

It's already been confirmed , acknowledged and Accepted that I look like Big K.R.I.T. 

big-krit-interview_jpg_630x420_q85.jpg

im there. hopefully i can bum a ride because parking sucks down there. or i might hop on the metro.

im there. hopefully i can bum a ride because parking sucks down there. or i might hop on the metro.

In there. If you still hitting DE early Kev and you got an open seat I can take to talk to the fuzz when we get pulled over for suspicion of drug trafficking let me know.

In there. If you still hitting DE early Kev and you got an open seat I can take to talk to the fuzz when we get pulled over for suspicion of drug trafficking let me know.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

It's already been confirmed , acknowledged and Accepted that I look like Big K.R.I.T. 
"K.R.I.T. P.I.M.P. where my dollars at..." 
roll.gif

I'ma try to get up there to represent the 757 delegation

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

"K.R.I.T. P.I.M.P. where my dollars at..." 
roll.gif

I'ma try to get up there to represent the 757 delegation

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Just let me know where to scoop you off the beltway... I'm assuming 695? 

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Just let me know where to scoop you off the beltway... I'm assuming 695? 

imma make it back out to this one... only been to one joint before + the joint at Rocky's back in the day.

imma make it back out to this one... only been to one joint before + the joint at Rocky's back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom