Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Yo im coming through but I will be working..... Hope yall dont mind a police officer there
smile.gif
A lot better than some of the hypebeast uniforms you usually see at "sneaker events". 
laugh.gif
  Good stuff, can finally put a face with a name.

I'm there can someone PM me the location
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Thinking of coming through especially if I can get some crew necks from Lavan....

( Lavan - Iam the dude from Landover, who ran into you last weekend on Ust @ Indulj...in desperate need of some new stuff, hahahaha)

Also, be good to see all the other folks from the area...I don't post much but been lurking for years...

Thinking of coming through especially if I can get some crew necks from Lavan....

( Lavan - Iam the dude from Landover, who ran into you last weekend on Ust @ Indulj...in desperate need of some new stuff, hahahaha)

Also, be good to see all the other folks from the area...I don't post much but been lurking for years...

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Not 21 'til July fellas
30t6p3b.gif
I'm under 21 as well so this won't be a problem, as long as under 21's are tryin to sneak drinks or anything then we're straight. 

Aite cool, I should be able to slide through... just lmk a time. What's good with dress code?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Not 21 'til July fellas
30t6p3b.gif
I'm under 21 as well so this won't be a problem, as long as under 21's are tryin to sneak drinks or anything then we're straight. 

Aite cool, I should be able to slide through... just lmk a time. What's good with dress code?

grin.gif

In there like swimwear... but if the caps have a home playoff game ill prob go to that instead.... Like last year lol

In there like swimwear... but if the caps have a home playoff game ill prob go to that instead.... Like last year lol

I might actually go this time if things work out.
nerd.gif

Don't really know any of you in person but would love to meet some of my NT brethren and sisters.

I might actually go this time if things work out.
nerd.gif

Don't really know any of you in person but would love to meet some of my NT brethren and sisters.

I haven't been to one since the "baltimore harbor" meet-up. perhaps it is time to show face again

I haven't been to one since the "baltimore harbor" meet-up. perhaps it is time to show face again

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

F it. I guess I'm there.........

I don't eem know why you posted in this thread and told that lie man ... 
laugh.gif

If you come thru, I plan on looking out for flying pigs and raining pets

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

F it. I guess I'm there.........

I don't eem know why you posted in this thread and told that lie man ... 
laugh.gif

If you come thru, I plan on looking out for flying pigs and raining pets

Back
Top Bottom