Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by JD617

You guys are upset they didn't reward this blatant flop?
2mzl43o.gif

It was a flop, but it was also an extended elbow...don't act like you don't see that. Plus i don't think people would've cared for that play if the ref's didn't call the same damn play an offensive foul on KD earlier in the game

Let's not get to crazy, all thunder need is one game in MIA. They had a good success with the 3-2 match up zone and just need to be more focus.

got to get this series back to okc, somehow, someway. kd fourth fould killed them. they were +6, and even went up +10. not sure why russ was out at the same time.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

If the FIX was in the Heat would lose. Look at this board, most of the population want them to lose. How does a FIXED

Heat championship benefit anyone? Oh yeah we just saying anything as we wipe away tears.

Gotta start to meet the quota, no?
Not one... not two...not...

Both KD & Bron were abusing each other but i'm glad the refs let those 2 play physical while they guarded each other. OKC made a lot stupid mistakes that ultimately cost them the game. Minus wade's phantom calls it was a good overall game imo.

No need to comment on the predictable routine complaining about the refs after a Heat W.

I don't know how the Heat survived that third quarter. The first part of the third quarter is as bad as they've played the entire playoffs. I thought that the Thunder were going to build a 20 point lead. Almost not a single good offense ran throughout the entire quarter, luckily the Thunder were dumb to make two clear fouls on a three point shot and gave the Heat 6 free throws, all of which they made. Second game in a row Wade commits a turnover dribbling the ball down the court with a couple of minutes left in a close game. And then he misses a long two with plenty of time on the shot clock the very next possession. This dude is going to give me a heart attack. Had they lost this one, Wade would've owed big time. But great defense on Durant down the stretch sealed the W. Just two more.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I haven't looked at the numbers yet and I've been as critical about the officiating this post-season as anyone....but this was a well officiated game IMO.

Missed FT's is why the Thunder lost, not the refs.

I just can't understand how someone woukd think this was a well officiated game. You don't think the refs were the reason the heat won, that's fine. But well officiated game? Nooo way

I don't give a ##!* about officiating. That was fun basketball and either team had a shot down the stretch.

One choked, one didn't. Nuff said.

Disappointed in the Thunder. Just not enough from KD, Russ, or Harden. One of them needs to have a huge huge game or two of them need a big game to beat the Heat. The turnovers and missed FTs are inexcusable. Sucks for OKC that Brooks just is not good at in game adjustments. All that scoring in the paint should've been nipped in the bud by the 2nd. KD needs to not be guarding LeBron. Son is not an elite defender, he also needs to stop reaching and drawing those ticky tack fouls. Thabo is good on defense but I do not trust him offensively, something overall just seems off about his play so far in this series. All those missed dunks aint helping.

Heat learned a lot after being battle tested by the Celts. They closed the game like how they were suppose to for the most part.

Neither team played at their best imo and noticing that I couldn't enjoy it as much as the last 2 games.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by JD617

You guys are upset they didn't reward this blatant flop?
2mzl43o.gif

It was a flop, but it was also an extended elbow...don't act like you don't see that. Plus i don't think people would've cared for that play if the ref's didn't call the same damn play an offensive foul on KD earlier in the game
Harden brought that on himself.
What are you doing flopping in the last seconds of a Finals game when the player is in no position to make a play? 

Harden dropped to the floor, exaggerating the contact, so a call had to be made. He had just reached in before that and was draped over Bron before the flop. That works against a rookie in the 2nd quarter of a game in December, not in this type of situation.

Dumb move on his part. He shoulda keeping D'ing up and try to force a tough shot or TO.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by miamib30514

If the FIX was in the Heat would lose. Look at this board, most of the population want them to lose. How does a FIXED

Heat championship benefit anyone? Oh yeah we just saying anything as we wipe away tears.

Gotta start to meet the quota, no?
Not one... not two...not...
No. Not even close to being funny either.

And yall think the refs said "Ight lebron is going to throw the ball against the backboard on a play moving a million miles an hour but we can't call it
out of bounds because remember we fixing this" Fouls can be argued as being fixed but if the ball went outta bounds or not on a fluid play?
laugh.gif

2-1 OKC just has to win one to be in a good position again.

Two games Durant has been out the game and Miami squeaks by. Okc has been down 0-2 and these actors are known to give up leads and series.

OKC choked . That 4th foul on Durant cost them the lead. Momentum is now with Miami. I have a feeling this will be 2010 all over again.

OKC will win the next game and lose the 4th game. Series go back to OKC for game 6 and 7 . Thunder win in 7 . NBA and Stern win

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I haven't looked at the numbers yet and I've been as critical about the officiating this post-season as anyone....but this was a well officiated game IMO.

Missed FT's is why the Thunder lost, not the refs.

Quoted for truth and emphasis. 
I saw virtually no foul play amongst the refs. Some questionable calls? Sure, but that's to be expected in any NBA game. Thunder lost because of their lack of execution down the stretch. Having to create from the 3 point line is a dangerous thing and that's what Westbrook, Harden, and Durant did the entire 4th quarter. 

The Heat beat them straight up.

And quiet as kept they should have kept going to Westbrook because he had the biggest advantage between him and Durant

The Thunder missed free throws and generally didn't take care of the ball.

Westbrook is now my favorite non Maverick in league though

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Big J 33

straight out of the "Vinny Del Negro School of Defense"
xzucp.jpg

Right in front of Joey Crawford
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.
Someday the NBA will be legit.
roll.gif
WE ARGUING THAT LETTING SPO STAND THERE IS A CONSPIRACY THAT IS PLANNED TO THROW OFF AN NBA PLAYER?

YALL PATHETIC

These games only matter with the result of the next game.

When Thunder lost Game 2, Game 1 didn't matter.
Game 2 matters because Heat took Game 3.
If Heat lose Game 4, Game 3 doesn't matter.

And so on and so forth..

2011 Finals are somewhat similar in different order.. Game 2 Dallas came back big in short period of time.. Game 1 OKC came back big over the second half.

Game 1 in 2011 was a convincing win at Home for Miami.. Game 3 in 2012 was a convincing win at Home for Miami.

Game 3 in 2011 Dallas mounted a comeback but fell just short at Home. Game 2 2012 OKC mounted a comeback, and fell just short at home..

Miami had control over that series after 3 games as well.. Because they spoil Dallas' Game 2 comeback, with a game 3 win.

Who knows what happens. If OKC pulls out 1 in Miami they still have Home Court Advantage for the series.. If they pull out both then I find it hard to believe Miami takes 2 in OKC, possible, but extremely difficult in that Arena.

Still plenty of series to go.

real talk...KD has gotten to the FT line plenty of times this year, but he has never had to guard a LeBron James player for 48 minutes a game. LeBron is one of the most physical players in the NBA, and probably one of the best drivers as well. LeBron's initiation of contact only makes KD weaker and more prone to a foul. KD is in over his head trying to guard LeBron, yes that 4th foul on D-Wade wasn't a foul but, KD is in over his head this series.

if Durant can stay out of foul trouble, OKC can win this, great game though, can't wait for game 4, fun to watch

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

OKC choked . That 4th foul on Durant cost them the lead. Momentum is now with Miami. I have a feeling this will be 2010 all over again.

OKC will win the next game and lose the 4th game. Series go back to OKC for game 6 and 7 . Thunder win in 7 . NBA and Stern win
Scott Brooks inexplicably sitting Westbrook when he wasn't in foul trouble cost them too. 

Back
Top Bottom