Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

YO Harden is out there looking like OJ mayo  
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Ha! Despite Wade doing his best to literally throw the game away, the Heat still up. Mario telling Bron "I got your back homie. Don't yell at me anymore, ok?"

I'm a LeBron fan and all, but dude....why does this guy insist on shooting J's whenever he has a clear mismatch? A fadeaway jumper with Collison guarding you? C'mon son. Take that #+#+ TO THE RACK.

What's happened to Harden man... Good Lord

OKC can't rebound, make open shots, cant take care the ball or find their man on D. This is over. Dammit!!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Harden is throwing this series. Riley had the goons dangle him over a hotel balcony until he agreed.

Or maybe because Birdman is courtside....

James-harden.jpg

Tough breaks for OKC. Should be up 1. Chalmers making plays. Lebron one on one with collison and it's a jumper. Mario saving lebrons butt

Originally Posted by Burns1923

No foul on Haslem there!

Come on people! Come on! I don't wanna hear anything about Miami winning this on the level.

Don't wanna hear it.

Vince McMahon in the building.
laugh.gif
KABOOOM

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'm a LeBron fan and all, but dude....why does this guy insist on shooting J's whenever he has a clear mismatch? A fadeaway jumper with Collison guarding you? C'mon son. Take that %%** TO THE RACK.

I know what you mean man. that's been lebron since he's stepped in the NBA unfortunately.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'm a LeBron fan and all, but dude....why does this guy insist on shooting J's whenever he has a clear mismatch? A fadeaway jumper with Collison guarding you? C'mon son. Take that #+#+ TO THE RACK.
I was thinking the same thing, but now I just take it for granted, unfortunately. I just tell myself he doesn't get it.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Burns1923

No foul on Haslem there!

Come on people! Come on! I don't wanna hear anything about Miami winning this on the level.

Don't wanna hear it.

Vince McMahon in the building.
laugh.gif
KABOOOM

It's amusing that you find crooked basketball funny.

Originally Posted by DubA169

One side can play physical and the other cant.
This is blatantly obvious.
Originally Posted by hugebird

sick.gif
@ the OKC "offense". Scott Brooks should be ashamed of himself.
Can't be stressed enough. Dude @@@++!$ sucks.
Originally Posted by AG 47

Ya'll complain about the refs like you're surprised. This is Miami at home. Of course they're going to get the benefit of the doubt.
The "acceptance" of this is a big issue I have. There shouldn't be this "benefit of the doubt" on calls made because of where you're located. I know it's not restricted to the NBA but it's more apparent in this league than the other 3 major ones.

As I was typing this Fisher got bodied but no whistle and Mario hits a 3.
laugh.gif
Whatever man I'm getting numb to this !$%$.

Back
Top Bottom