Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

harden 1-8
30t6p3b.gif
sometimes it seems like he's more preoccupied with drawing a foul than actually finishing at the hoop...

Durant getting his 4th, the Thunder fouling twice on 3 pointers and the Thunder missing FTs were the key things in that 3rd quarter.

It's called cognitive bias, let it go Big J.

I can admit Westbrook's faces make me wanna hit him and his storyline is yokes.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

oh it's u again ... 
i been posting all night ...
indifferent.gif

fisher and ibaka
indifferent.gif

i didn't say anything until the 3rd bad possession in a row ... he goes out of his way at times to draw criticism ... he's not immune to it ... 
I know you've been posting all night, but being silent when a guy plays well only to pop up after a bad stretch makes it look like you're waiting for him to fail. If I'm the only one who notices your constant stream of hate and wrong criticism about Russ, then I won't say anything else.. but I'm not.

but how could i wait for him to fail ... if i want him to play well and i want okc to win ... 
grin.gif

if any of yall are in the bulls threads ... i do the same thing to rose and he's my favorite player ... i think that would prove that i have nothing against westbrook ... 

How are they play Collison(3 fouls) at the 5 and we aren't taking ANY advantage of that.. pathetic.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

You're right, I'm over it.

Damn refs won't let KD be great, I'm sure he'll pick up number 5 before the 8 minute mark of the 4th. Yet all time defender physical James still sits with only 1, but hey he's just such a great defender and NEVER fouls.

durant gotta work on his bounce passing ...

fisher had to be trolling in la ... i've haven't seen him play this well in mad long

d-whistle is in the building ... should be a great 4th

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by MrONegative

You're right, I'm over it.
i'm glad ... there was no reason for it to be a problem .. it's a message board and we have opinions ... stick to urs ... 

Back
Top Bottom