Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Say whatever you want. Okc missed free throws. Whatever. I fully blame this game on the refs. It was one of the most biased games I've ever seen. Lebron throwing the ball off the backboard, wade kneeing people for and 1. Sef getting fouled on the head no call. Lebron grabbing Durant on every other play. Durant going out during the big run with the fourth foul. Joey Crawford literally heard apologizing to the heat.an absolute disgrace.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

That's the same foul that was offensive against kd
laugh.gif

Yup, he put his shoulder into Wade's chest and was whistled for it. And speaking of Durant, Miami's defense locked him up. Good adjustment too by Spo to defend that curl play to the elbow line.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Sure you can because that should be his 3rd foul not 5th and the phantom 4th sent him to the bench allowing MIA to make their run
AGAIN STUPID DUMB FOULS 
laugh.gif
THEY WERENT STUPID DUMB FOULS BECAUSE THEY WERENT FOULS the only way to not have those called is to just  huddle together at mid court and not play defense at all

HAD that been wade going to the hoop it would of been an AND 1 but since wade is on D its a non call
ONCE AGAIN I WAS TALKING ABOUT KD, AND AGAIN HE IS MAKING SOME STUPID DUMB FOULS 
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The refs are shaky, but KD could have easily avoided half of them by thinking just a little bit 
ohwell.gif

I'll let you guys complain about the refs. I'll be like 
cde16664c4b6cd49e05a532b890b21c65f786960_r.gif
 when you guys arguing about it and avoid the REAL issues of the Thunder/Heat.

James slopped so I can see how you maybe don't want to give him the call, but how is it a foul on him when LeBron is ramming him because he refuses to go left? Also, can Spo run on the court like that during live play?

Back
Top Bottom