Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Antidope

168twcj.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Heat win by 6 when its 8 v 5.

I wonder what the outcome might just be if it were actually 5 v 5. But of course we gotta wait till game 6 and 7 to see that, if hometown cooking aint that bad the next two games.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Refs didnt have the proper angle to catch that

laugh.gif
but heat were up 2-1 last year if I'm not mistaken ..not over yet

i noticed that too, i was thinking what if russ just straight ran into him (like kidd did to woodson), prob be called for offensive foul, lol.

I truly do think that the main reason okc lost the last two games is Durant in foul trouble and relegated to the bench. That and missed free throws. They could also finish the fast break better. But I'm not into the Russ bashing.

Still trying to figure out why Bosh isn't being assertive. He had Collison guarding him in the post and he kept settling for fading jumpers.

Wait, so yall want a foul on the the coach?

STFUUUUUU the HEAT WON BY DRIVING. THE THUNDER LOST FOR MISSING J'S

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

The "Jon Barry Sucks" sign was perfect execution!
Heat fans 1 - Jon Barry 0

Knicks fans hate Barry too. At least we have one thing in common.

I haven't looked at the numbers yet and I've been as critical about the officiating this post-season as anyone....but this was a well officiated game IMO.

Missed FT's is why the Thunder lost, not the refs.

If the FIX was in the Heat would lose. Look at this board, most of the population want them to lose. How does a FIXED

Heat championship benefit anyone? Oh yeah we just saying anything as we wipe away tears.

Originally Posted by JD617

You guys are upset they didn't reward this blatant flop?
2mzl43o.gif

That's a no call, play on. But that one isn't the call that got me nuts. The lebron throwing it off the backboard and the Durant 4th foul were the back breakers. Spo on the court also infuriates me.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I haven't looked at the numbers yet and I've been as critical about the officiating this post-season as anyone....but this was a well officiated game IMO.

Missed FT's is why the Thunder lost, not the refs.

Quoted for truth and emphasis. 
I saw virtually no foul play amongst the refs. Some questionable calls? Sure, but that's to be expected in any NBA game. Thunder lost because of their lack of execution down the stretch. Having to create from the 3 point line is a dangerous thing and that's what Westbrook, Harden, and Durant did the entire 4th quarter. 

I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but that fourth foul was KD's fault. He may not have made contact but your pretty much subjecting yourself to the ref's will falling for a D-Wade pump fake. It was a dumb move on his part. Wade gets the call 95% of the time, don't put yourself in that spot.

Back
Top Bottom