Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Clutch foul
roll.gif

Westbrook is a bum and so is Scott Brooks. Until they bring in a coach to put Westbrook in his place and teach him to play more in control this team won't do anything. Regardless of officiating, which has been bad, this OKC team isn't ready to take that next step and those are the 2 biggest problems I see.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I can hear the slurpage now from the media in the next couple days.
laugh.gif

"What a perormance at the end of a game where you were suffering considerable pain in your leg."
"Yeah, that's what fighters do. Gotta keep going. There's free throws to be made, you know? Lots of 'em. I didn't want to miss those opportunities."

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is what the NBA has come to.

Makes me miss 90's basketball that much more.
Stop hating at this performance. This is going to be on a Gatorade commercial next year

Cramp game >
Being on the bench with 15 seconds left in a finals game is commercial worthy.....RIGHT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

All that non-stop crying and yet the same number of fouls had been called on each team before the intentional foul. 
laugh.gif

Anyone comparing this to '06 Heat-Mavs or '02 Lakers-Kings needs to get a *!#$#+$ clue.

True.  OKC was in the bonus with 7 n half minutes left in the 4th.  

Chalmers has redeemed himself tremendously for his previous lackluster performance in the Finals.

Damn.
laugh.gif

Wow LeBron is really going to sit the rest of the game?

Welp, I feel this series is over. OKC just aint focused enough. I wouldn't even call it inexperience. With Harden being shook and KD not stepping up I don't see how they have a chance to win 4 straight.

All that non-stop crying and yet the same number of fouls had been called on each team before the intentional foul. 
laugh.gif

Anyone comparing this to '06 Heat-Mavs or '02 Lakers-Kings needs to get a *!#$#+$ clue.

You dont get it its not the number of fouls all the time its the type of fouls called. Calling a non existant foul for an and 1 is not the same as calling a foul on james jones on the perimeter when nothing else is going on

laugh.gif

You dont get it its not the number of fouls all the time its the type of fouls called. Calling a non existant foul for an and 1 is not the same as calling a foul on james jones on the perimeter when nothing else is going on

Like I said before, when both teams are evenly matched it's the one or two bad decisions that cost you the game.

Back
Top Bottom