Official Miami Heat @ Boston Celtics 7 p.m. on ESPN

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

eek.gif
..... damn we came back!!! keep it up heat... oh and i did think that CP3 should have won MVP last year... and kobe should have won in 05/06
cp3's team looked like the heat without wade, but with him he's leading them to one of the best records. so yea, i also did think cp3 deserved it last yr.
funny dudes
laugh.gif

West & Chandler are all-stars and Peja was an all-star once as well, & he was killin' it last year

and I don't know if you were watching NBA ball late last season, but there was a pivotal game Lakers vs Hornets that pretty much turned the tides

but whatever
laugh.gif

wow, team looks really bad right now.
laugh.gif
this is exactly what the C's were before we picked up KG and Allen. No talent. PP would play well for a while,but eventually our lack of talent would render him useless.

Don't mind my comment on the first page
ohwell.gif
, But i knewthe heats had it in them
glasses.gif
Now let's finish the second half like wefinsihed the first, Game will be ova
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Don't mind my comment on the first page
ohwell.gif
, But i knew the heats had it in them
glasses.gif
Now let's finish the second half like we finsihed the first, Game will be ova
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

damn this is why i hate SPO... beasley was hot... keeping the heat in the game... THEN HE GETS BENCHED.. WHY????????

Why the heck hasn't Beasley been playing more, I know he can't play a lick of defense, but he does get buckets and would probably help Wade not have tocarry all the load.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
man, i swear, they are making the shots of their lives tonight. only because we are forced to play mops like glen davis and mikki moore for 25 mins.

I love the green shoes the Celtics have on. Id like to see more teams do this, especially a red team, instead of 90% white with team colored accents, most ofthem have on mostly green shoes.

I know some would call me a #!%!+ for noticing, but when Pierce does his pump fake jump into you, or even just his pumpfake to get you to fly by then shoot, hetravels badly.

And can we get Beasley the basketball again please? Beasley must have been stingy with the puff puff pass last night in the hotel

This is sorta irrelative but im gonna say it anyway.

THis is directed to all the lakers fans. If that was lebron who just got fouled there would be pages of posts saying he gets star treatment. No, that call wasquestionable and MARIO CHALMERS was the one who got it.

Just realize the fact already they Nba reffing sucks.

Back
Top Bottom