Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Anyone have any suggestion of what thrift stores I can check out with hidden gems? Like in what city and the names of those places?

Anyone have any suggestion of what thrift stores I can check out with hidden gems? Like in what city and the names of those places?

Got you fam.

Flamingos - 3404 Cedar Ave S in South Minneapolis. Big pink storefront, impossible to miss. This is lowkey my favorite thrift shop in the cities, but they have the weirdest hours ever and will be closed for weeks on end.

Arc Valu Village - 10546 France Ave S in Bloomington. Part of a little strip mall, very easy to miss. The few times I've gone, I've always found something I want to take home.

Goodwill Outlet - 553 Fairview Ave N in St Paul. This is basically the thrift equivalent of mining for gold. You have to dig through a lot of BS, but the things you'll find are A1 (if you find anything of value.) Make sure you mentally prepare youself, its part thrift store, part survival exercise.

ReUse - University of Minnesota, 883 29th Ave SE in Minneapolis. Not so much a thrift store as much as a random assortment of stuff that was left over after it fulfilled its usefulness at the U of M. If you need stuff like chairs, desks, etc. go here.

A Little Bird on Grand - 4754 Grand Ave S in Minneapolis. If you ever wanted to cop an exquisite china set for the low, this is the place to go.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
I'm in Bloomington for the day... any hidden gems in the mall of America or surrounding areas?

Back
Top Bottom