Official Minnesota Vikings @ San Diego Chargers Week 1 Thread FOX 4PM ET

jpzx

Supporter
Img295.jpg
vs.
Img2304.jpg

FOX Sunday 9/11 4:15 PM ET

f63e2643d3df58e2ba391be1a8527509-getty-122327201.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players...dab0101be205f52358eb0a0e45c-getty-122332549:1
f4b34ff75e558d98882fd6c74e666b07-getty-120874291.jpg

6ac84_adrian-peterson.jpg

jackson4.jpg

Lets Go!

Yall trippin.  We're gonna get worked. 

Terrible road team + trip to the Westcoast = recipe for disaster.

This shld be a good game. As a Eagle fan I want to see how mcnabb does. I kno he wont have another yr like he did with wash.

indifferent.gif
 @ the Homer predictions in here.
We're going to take this one easily. This is the year we break out of our 'start the year off slow' trend. Believe it.

Rivers. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

indifferent.gif
 @ the Homer predictions in here.
We're going to take this one easily. This is the year we break out of our 'start the year off slow' trend. Believe it.

Rivers. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Well, duh. And you did the same damn thing.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, yeah the Chargers are favored. Yeah, it's on the West Coast. It's the first game though and that can be the equalizer. Mistakes will be made, just who makes more?

Game will be close. Vikings win though by controlling the clock with AP.

I do think it will be closer than a lot of people seem to be anticipating, but ultimately I believe the Chargers will win.

Chad Greenway extended today! 5 years, 40 million I think it was. One of the best linebackers in the NFC staying in Minnesota. Good %!!+. He's the type of guy who hardly misses time and always does his job, no matter the circumstances.

Christian Ponder is the #2... making Joe Webb the #3.

Finally, football season has arrived. I'm interested to see how this Vikings offense will work out.
With that said, Go Bolts!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

20-31 SD

I will keep my predictions to myself. Vikings havent played an home opener in a while. We always open the season on the road.

Wow, that's true.

The last time the Vikings opened at home was 2007 against the Joey Harrington-led Atlanta Falcons.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Wow, that's true.

The last time the Vikings opened at home was 2007 against the Joey Harrington-led Atlanta Falcons.

Yeap. I remember that game. Peterson rookie season. he had 103 yards rushing. I just want us to keep it close.

Gameday!

I still think this game will be close... it all comes down to the Vikings defense though. Offense will be fine, defense is what will determine the outcome of this game.

Back
Top Bottom