Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:rofl: yo you gotta rock it to a game, I'll ship it to you for free but need that pic!
thanks for the generosity but i'm good. I'll post the pic when i get the jersey next week. I'm not sure if I want to rock full kit wanker to a game. I did imagine carrying the MN bag to change to my wanker gear, challenging a group of ballers, and then getting humbled/robbed in the process. :lol:
upload_2018-4-27_15-29-40.png

thanks for the generosity but i'm good. I'll post the pic when i get the jersey next week. I'm not sure if I want to rock full kit wanker to a game. I did imagine carrying the MN bag to change to my wanker gear, challenging a group of ballers, and then getting humbled/robbed in the process. :lol:
upload_2018-4-27_15-29-40.png
:lol:

I'm going to have to argue that T-Mac >> Hardaway. I think we could all agree knee injuries derailed their careers. I have watched Hardaway since 11.

NP; i also see a typo on listing. actually its for a size L (44). Just FYI the grizzlies shorts have a very stiff waist band. Others have sized up 1 but that opinion is subjective.

Good to know! Was reading the size charts on M&N, do you know if the length are the same? Large may work, if they run tight.

Good to know! Was reading the size charts on M&N, do you know if the length are the same? Large may work, if they run tight.
sorry i don't know. i do have a large (44) orlando shorts coming in tomorrow. I could compare the L Magic with the M grizzlies and M Knicks and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom