Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

whew :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.39.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.39.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.39.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.39.58 PM.png
need to add all those to my wish list.

Waiting until the end of summer sales for this batch.

Not gonna pay retail and I’m almost certain M&N is gonna mark them as new releases so they won’t be eligible for holiday sales like Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc.

I paid around $75 for each pair from last summers releases and I’ll wait to do the same this time also

Those black Wolves shorts are fire...Idk, I might cop down the line. I'm happy I copped my KG Wolves authentic when I did. Still in great shape and it's comfortable as hell.

So many fire pairs and I'm still not caught up with all that I wanted last year .... WhTs good with stock and promos though - caught some deals last year and stock is looking light this year on sites to grab deals

So many fire pairs and I'm still not caught up with all that I wanted last year .... WhTs good with stock and promos though - caught some deals last year and stock is looking light this year on sites to grab deals

LIDS just had a 30% code/sale for Mother's Day last weekend. :lol:

I hope the masses migrate to the swingman collection.

Them joints gonna be new til next year

With more folks shifting and buying all those swingman shorts....maybe the authentics sit longer and be a part of more future sales.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom