Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

hate to bring up #pockettalk again, but how do y'all feel about those gettin tailored pockets on their authentic shorts? does it ruin the "authentic" feel? functionality?
I wish M&N would come up with pockets on the inside of the shorts. I'd personally be ok with pockets on the outside, but I get the authentic argument.

I've taken a look back on what grails I have left between Jerseys and vintage Starter Jackets. Can't say there's much left jersey-wise after the Steph Curry Orange Rookie & Iverson Gold Text 1998 joints are obtained. A Nuggets Rainbow Home would be nice though. Some Nets tie dye shorts would also be appreciated.

Extra 15% off with code 2018honorh

Kinda tempted to scoop that white Sox varisty...marked down from 500 to 199. Ryne Sandberg joint not bad price either...

I seen the Yankees wool for $200. Too bad the 15% off doesn't work on it.

ED5D8A42-BF5F-4EBA-955C-5AB55A052C18.jpeg
My list for the FD sale. Although I’m second guessing the black AI since the white will be dropping

I just wear those short thin running shorts that have pockets underneath.

I like the no pocket look on the shorts
you don't sweat?

I remember wearing thin mesh basketball shorts under my pants/jeans in high school. Looking back now, I'm an idiot, it's dumb hot and humid pretty much year round out here.

did yall wear cargo shorts under all those if yall had other accessories?
whered you keep the gum, lighters, coins, dice etc ?

Dice lol?
All I have is my phone and wallet

you don't sweat?

I remember wearing thin mesh basketball shorts under my pants/jeans in high school. Looking back now, I'm an idiot, it's dumb hot and humid pretty much year round out here.

Naw not really.
The running short material is way different than mesh. It's very light and breathable.

you don't sweat?

I say just buy a fanny pak for your keys, wallet and phone. Not sure if it's practical wearing a pair of running shorts underneath MN shorts. The MN shorts already thick and now you adding extra layer underneath + nut huggers.

you don't sweat?

Yo, I never understood that. Did you do that, so you were always prepared in case a random pickup game popped off?

I say just buy a fanny pak for your keys, wallet and phone. Not sure if it's practical wearing a pair of running shorts underneath MN shorts. The MN shorts already thick and now you adding extra layer underneath + nut huggers.

I don't wear draws.
I use the running shorts as boxers.

It's extremely comfy/cool

I don't wear draws.
I use the running shorts as boxers.

It's extremely comfy/cool
No matter how many times you type this, no one will listen.
I do the same exact thing and have said the same and people still ask :lol:

Dice lol?
All I have is my phone and wallet

Naw not really.
The running short material is way different than mesh. It's very light and breathable.
you freeball....it all makes sense now :lol:

I keep putting buying a fanny pack lower and lower on my purchase list :smh:

Yo, I never understood that. Did you do that, so you were always prepared in case a random pickup game popped off?
It's just what we did in high school, me and the mandem were from endz. I think my sophomore year I had like 2 different PE classes on 'A' days and 'B' days. So I had gym class every school day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom