Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I considered the just don wolves, bulls or Jazz blank but still can’t pay 240. I doubt the materials are that premium to charge that much. 175 max imo.

Just heads up. They are literally the authentic jerseys just without the lettering. Same materials and everything.

M&N swingman came in...medium fit like a fitted tank top on me. Need the large...the M&N swingman length was good, but its considerably narrower compared to adidas hardwood classic swingman

Just a FYI the L is super long
Damn whats a yoked individual like myself got to do to get a tts jersey around here

Thx for the heads up. Medium is a gymnastics tank so its def a no-go for me...large or bust, even if i need to take it back to the jagged edge era length-wise

I just bought the Lakers Shaq authentic in a 2xl I meant to ask but I forgot :smh: . So I wear 2x in tshirts but I’m a 3xl for Nike jerseys am I good or should I cancel and reorder a 3x?

I just bought the Lakers Shaq authentic in a 2xl I meant to ask but I forgot :smh: . So I wear 2x in tshirts but I’m a 3xl for Nike jerseys am I good or should I cancel and reorder a 3x?

The Finals Shaq right? They made those Lakers jersey (Kobe and Shaq) all fit like the first generation Nike dri-fit = short. You have to size up unless you are ok with that.

Reactions: Ube
The Finals Shaq right? They made those Lakers jersey (Kobe and Shaq) all fit like the first generation Nike dri-fit = short. You have to size up unless you are ok with that.
I bought the royal blue 96-97 laker jersey. They still fit like the current Nike jerseys?

Forgot about this sale...came in this thread..they added paypal...the little devil is on my shoulder...

tenor.gif

I bought the royal blue 96-97 laker jersey. They still fit like the current Nike jerseys?

That one should fit like most the other jerseys. TTS should be good on that model.

Just The 2000s Kobe and Shaq Finals all fit small.

Copped the Paul pierce finals jersey. My favorite player and I’ve been eyeing it since they released. No brainer at 40% off. These will be framed.

Paypal was deff clutch cause I was in bed when I ordered and sure didn’t feel like gettin up to get the wallet lol....order shipped already too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom