Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Last check no one here wants this? DS XL

IMG_1907.jpg

the willie mays jersey and giants hat is too fire!! when did they drop?

The jersey is a early 90s release grabbed it off eBay but they do have a newer version only at the giants dugout. The hat was a hat club exclusive with the World Series patch .

The one at the dugout also comes with a commemorative box that runs $700. You can just get the jersey by itself for $300. Just waiting on the annual giants employee 50% off to pick it up.

Can you post pictures of the front of the jersey?

2445DADC-6CE1-48AF-A2C4-54C04FA8DF38.jpeg
5C74E7F8-51AC-4496-A46A-5ABDCEEF8D0F.jpeg
31B0B421-5499-40EB-9F82-D0B6BBC01373.jpeg
The one at the dugout also comes with a commemorative box that runs $700. You can just get the jersey by itself for $300. Just waiting on the annual giants employee 50% off to pick it up.

Can you post pictures of the front of the jersey?

I purchased the home jersey from the dugout when they had it 45% off last year. Here is the front of mines. And to throw in my Willie Mac also.

hate the cut of that jersey, ruined it especially compared to the earlier runs :smh:
The cut is funky, but the collar is more accurate. Which I wish they got right before. But I don’t think Kobe ever wore it in 96 anyways.

Back
Top Bottom